Wishes for MT5 - page 30

It would be great to be able to create custom timeframes out of minutes. Extended set is great, of course, but not being able to compose the required chart by yourself (e.g. 288 minutes) is quite unfortunate.

I will be very grateful if you can add custom timeframes from minutes. Thanks.

SBars:

To the developers of the MT4 and MT5 terminal.

Traders, as well as other PC users, are moving to new widescreen LCDs, with matrix sizes from 19" to 32" and higher. I constantly face the problem of tool chart windows formatting. The problem originates from the MQ terminal, but with widescreen monitors it has become especially urgent. In the terminal, only "Cascade" arrangement of windows is shown correctly. Vertical" and "Horizontal" arrangement of windows is only correct when 2 and 3 windows are open. Ifmore windows are open, they are only arranged in "Grid" mode. Since there is a need to work with 5-6 windows in Vertical mode, I have to constantly line up and align them manually. Especially I was surprised, that MT5 also formatted minimized windows, which is not present in MT4, and there was no such a necessity in MT4.

I ask developers of the terminal to introduce the additional mode "Grid" and correct modes "Vertical" and "Horizontal" for MT4 and MT5. Also exclude formatting of minimized windows on MT5.

I join in the request. Plus, I would like to add. A normal trader's workplace usually consists of several monitors.

The charts should be detached from the terminal + the graphical control system for setting and modifying orders and positions should be thought through. It is extremely inconveniently done now.

Prival:

I join in the request. Plus I would like to add. A normal trader's workplace usually consists of several monitors.
The charts should be detached from the terminal + the system of graphical control of setting and modifying orders and positions should be thought through. It is extremely inconveniently done now.

I support it!
I am all for it !
Developers, at least give me a hint: should we wait or not?

As for the interface - the wide monitor - it's yesterday's day

I've been working with two monitors for years, and the beauty of programs like GIMP (and now Blender) is the ability to make a window OUTSIDE the program and put it on another monitor

i would like to have transparency parameter of the chart window

and another wish

did not find how to receive news like http://www.forexpros.ru/economic-calendar/ in MetaTrader

i want to have data in Expert Advisor similar to the link

i.e. I want to receive the data in Expert Advisor in the form of the following link, i.e. when news will be received for a certain currency and to have an opportunity to analyse it (date, currency, importance, forecast, fact) (all of this is possible)

the option "to tear out" from such sources as the link - do not offer ;)

Экономический календарь - Investing.com
Экономический календарь - Investing.com
  • ru.investing.com
Использовав наш экономический календарь, вы получите не только краткую информацию о событии, но и пояснения и графики.

1. Trendline clone.

Plotted a TrendLine on the chart. We need to apply (clone) a parallel TrendLine.

You need exactly the line that will be the parallel or the clone. But when trying to move the parallel (clone) to another place of the chart, for example, to build a channel, the parallel (clone) may randomly change its angle using the magnetization property. The magnetization property for clones should be removed, because an arbitrary change in its properties by the terminal eliminates the very meaning of obtaining a parallel (clone).

A trend clone must not have magnetization properties.

2. a trendline based on the angle.

What is the sense in drawing a trend by angle? To obtain the angle on the chart. PRICE AND TIME GRAPHICS, not on the display.

Plotted the angle by the trend. I change scale on the same timeframe and the angle has changed OR I change timeframe and the angle has changed.

Trend by angle should be based on price and time (or bars).

Suppose you have a graph of a pair and need to make many plots for it. Since there are a lot of them, we want to divide them into several charts without overloading one of them with all constructions at once. Channels on one chart, forks on another, timezones on the third one, etc.. But there is another side of the coin, the inconvenience: you have to frequently jump from one chart to another to see which of them has reached and which hasn't, what has broken through and what hasn't...

So I think it is very convenient to save any of the drawn patterns, and then, not only to overlay the old one on the chart, but also to be able to add to the current one (overlay, overlap), to see all the necessary constructions on the price chart, or to add indicators from the attached pattern to the current one's indicators, etc..

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Стили рисования
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Стили рисования
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Стили рисования - Документация по MQL5

On the subject of multiple monitors, I agree, plus I'd like multi-line tags with word-for-word support, and preferably support for simple html tags.

It would be a good idea to add a "Profit in pips" column to the Account History, at least optionally as "Taxes", "Commission", "Commentary", but not instead of profit in currency.

"MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal build 286.
Terminal: Added object snap to extrema when magnetizing them. When a trend line is magnetized to a bar high or low, the time of the minute bar corresponding to the maximum (minimum) value is specified as the binding point date. Thus, the meaning of the trend line is preserved when switching from larger to smaller timeframes."

I haven't been able to verify this. Maybe I misunderstood, but my interpretation is exactly what I asked here before: precision autotuning of chart objects to extremums (most likely by interpolation to the youngest TF - M1) by magnetic points in any TF when manually marking up the chart.

Suppose, I drew the Trendline from minimum to maximum on H1 and then started moving to lower TF - the binding, as before, "goes off" to extrema, i.e. shows errors. I changed the value of the number of pixels in the magnetization settings but it obviously had no effect on the results. By the way, we are talking about the vertical projection of magnetization to the extremums, but it does not work in the horizontal axis. Either it is a defect or you so deliberately decided, but I still do not think, why it is not necessary or even harmful. Well, never mind, it's not about this now, but I'd like a video tutorial or explanation in other, more accessible and obvious words of what was meant about "adding snapping" in build 286.

Thank you.

x100intraday:
It would be a good idea to add a "Profit in pips" column to the Account History, at least optionally as "Taxes", "Commission", "Commentary", but not instead of profit in currency.
I will join you in your request, although it is a bit more complicated. this is the kind of report you need https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126953/page10 If you need, I can prepare all the formulas with detailed explanations
Баланс между КАЧЕСТВОМ и КОЛИЧЕСТВОМ - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
Баланс между КАЧЕСТВОМ и КОЛИЧЕСТВОМ - MQL4 форум
Reason: