1200 subscribers!!! - page 100

Fast528:

I won't cheat no matter how much it costs me.

what about that signal that's been discussed here lately?

it has a profitability of >50%.

multiplicator:
What about that signal that has been discussed here lately?

it has a profitability of >50%.

They've changed the rating formula, it seems. I used to get kicked out too when it was over 50% a month. I.e. 49% - I'm in the rating, a trade closes and becomes 50.01% - I was immediately kicked out with "high risk" notification.

On the other hand I have January closed at 160% and am still in the ranking. But! There is a but: thrown to the bottom of the rankings, as well as our top subscribers. Apparently, the conditions have become more democratic and full flight was replaced by a flounder in the rankings)

Ivan Butko:

They've changed the rating formula, it seems. I used to get kicked out too when it was more than 50% a month. I.e., 49% - I'm in the rating, a deal closes and it becomes 50.01% - immediately I get kicked out with a "high risk" notification.

On the other hand I have January closed at 160% and am still in the ranking. But! There is a but: thrown to the bottom of the rankings, as well as our top subscribers. Apparently, the conditions have become more democratic and full flight was replaced by a flounder in the rankings)

Perhaps the risk has been divided by the number of trades. That's fine. When one trade has 50% and 40 trades have 50%, there is a big difference in risk.

I have two accounts, one public signal, as soon as I subscribed to a third party signal on the second account, the first account stopped being public. Is this how it works? You can't put up your sets for others to subscribe to if you yourself have subscribed to a signal on the other account?

Sergey Godovanyy:
I have two accounts, one public signal, as soon as I subscribed to a third party signal on the second account, the first account stopped being public. Is this how it works? You can't display your sets for others to subscribe to if you yourself have subscribed to a signal on the other account?

You can be a provider and a subscriber at the same time. You can't use the same account for both :)

Ivan Butko:
God, can you imagine the dough! One thousand two hundred times thirty equals thirty-six thousand dollars! Multiplied by sixty and two million one hundred and sixty thousand rubles! In a month? That's the result of a lifetime. Passive income is top. Something to strive for. A dream of last resort after enough active earnings.
One thing I don't understand. Why there are not more subscribers? Because there are millions of traders.
Thoughts out loud

Crazy! Of course, it is bad to envy, but it is unbelievable!
I wonder if it is realistic to withdraw such money.

By the way, now on one of the signals called Hamster or Hamster where there is 4.5 million subscribers' capital and 2k subscribers themselves, there is a slight panic about the drawdown, the author of the signal absolutely nothing risky with 800 euros in her account, although she gets 80k every month from subscribers (minus commission mkl), but damn it 80 American rubles Kkarl!

Aleksey Semenov:
I don't know what to do with them, they just don't know how to do it. now by the way, at one of the signals called Hamster or Hamster where I have 4.5 million subscribers' capital and 2,000 subscribers themselves, there is a slight panic about drawdown. the author of the signal absolutely does not risk anything with 800 euros in her account, although she gets 80k every month from subscribers (minus commission McCl), but damn, 80k American rubles!

That's the power of business! That kind of money is only made by business. There are no such earnings in pure trading. Because there is no such advantage over the market.

The conclusion - money has to be made in business.

Aleksandr Netecha:

It's crazy! Of course it is bad to be jealous, but this is unbelievable!
I wonder if it is realistic to withdraw such money.

What's the problem? It's not like it's in the DC's account, it's like it's already in your bank account.

Reason: