FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 293

rigc:
what a joke!... Alpari sometimes cuts the connection when there are a lot of requests from the terminal.... say there are a lot of trailing orders....

If it's a hardware problem, the servers probably need to be upgraded rather than cutting the connection, especially since they can't complain about revenues.

strangerr:

Hi. Who gave this away?
Hi, it's this team: FinCIB Ltd

SEVER11:
Hi, there's this team: FinCIB Ltd

Let this story about DCs not coping with traffic become another market anecdote

...and where do you find such a DC...

On Obama's consensus statement and in anticipation of the vote the stock market is gap up from the open, RTS + 1.8%, S&P fut +1.8%

This is certainly not euphoria (down to almost the same levels on Thu-Thurs), but clearly a rather energetic change of direction

I wonder who has had this in practice...: "Dear customers!

( what a beauty... you still have to open with your hands... and close...:-))))

( I have roboforex, I don't seem to get thrown out like this... fifth in the ranking.... there was only a server crash during

50 pips jumps... if i didn't set a takeprofit, i couldn't close properly...)

megapey:

Let this story about DCs not coping with traffic become another market anecdote

...and where do you find these DCs...

I don't think so, it's my friend's dtz, he asked me for advice, thank god we're not looking for them according to adverts but according to our parameters ... :0)).

Strangerr, if I understand you correctly you are going ahead on my green trend?

haiken ashi on all charts screaming buy...bought)))))

SEVER11:
It's my friend's dtz, he asked me for advice, thank god we're not looking at adverts but at our own parameters... :0)).

Strangerr, if i understood you correctly you are going in perspective on my green trend?

Somewhere like this, only higher)))

strangerr:

Somewhere like that, only higher)))
I just didn't want to show it above, otherwise I'd get eaten alive... :))

What time will the US vote take place? Is the exact time and duration of the vote known?
Reason: