1200 subscribers!!! - page 96

Vladislav Andruschenko:
Let's still discuss and create a thread with 3500 subscribers.

Why hasn't this thread been deleted yet?
Come on, let people communicate with each other within the bounds of decency. The forum is already half-empty :D

Nikolai Krylov:
Come on, let people communicate with each other with decorum. The forum is already half-empty :D

I liked your post, but it's not showing up anywhere.

Nikolai Krylov:
Come on, let people communicate with each other with decorum. The forum is already half-empty :D

No, well, if the rules have changed, that's fine.

Ivan Butko:

I liked your post, but it doesn't show up anywhere

it went straight to the post...

I don't have a single subscriber, probably because the profit percentage is lower)))

Vasiliy Vilkov:
And I have none of my subscribers probably because the percentage of profits is less))))

So it's time to create a topic, here who don't have subscribers, they like to do it. It's something like this: "What does it take to get a signal to have subscribers", or "What does it take to get a signal". Something like that.)

P.S. Well, in all thematic branches of the forum necessarily disparage other signals with subscribers, and indirectly praise your own, here, it is also in trend, who has no subscribers.

Vasiliy Vilkov:
And I do not have any subscribers probably because the percentage of profit is less))))
Probably because profits are with a minus sign and there is no way to get a percentage over 100))

Vasiliy Vilkov:
I don't have a single subscriber, probably because the profit percentage is less)))

it's simple. You're the other sex. It's obvious!

I don't care if it's +100% or -100%.

Vasiliy Vilkov:
I don't have a single subscriber, probably because the profit percentage is lower)))

You need to build up a base. There are so many clever thoughts published in this thread from different people that you could write a book "How to make money on mql5 signals. Tricks and tricks, strategy and tactics, tips and examples" and then sell this book. A ready-made business.
But the first rule of another hamster: build up a base, make as many friends as possible and ask them not to hide your spam )

Vitaly Muzichenko:

So it's time to create a topic, here who don't have subscribers, they like to do it. It's something like this: "What does it take to get a signal to have subscribers", or "What does it take to get a signal". Something like that.)

P.S. In all thematic branches of the forum, it is necessary to humiliate other signals with subscribers, and indirectly praise yours, it is also a trend here, who has no subscribers.

)))) And traders' toad is their all-time favorite )

Reason: