1200 subscribers!!! - page 102

Ivan Butko:

Whoo-hoo... that hurts... like a pinky toe on a nightstand.

Especially this guy.

Well, if you look at his own signal description... he knew what he was getting into.

Aleksey Egorov:

Doll followed it, shook it on the stopout and went back, classic:) How many bitten elbows will there be if the euro comes back and goes up, the longist stops are collected. we can also turn around.

And you can still go back down to the November low....
And indeed, it has come back.

They've lost a million and a half, they've got three million left, and the subscribers aren't running away, they're going to get a comeback and win back everything they lost, but they went right over the edge, better not to do that again for an encore

Cynical signal.

The provider's last comment was that they only lost 11% and that was only the first part of the loss.

Like, from Monday add the second part and let's go. Like, it's going to be a long journey as you've only spent the first part and there are three more parts to be spent.

Subscriber capital is down by 1.6 million.

I rate the signal provider five stars. It's such a masterful way of doing things, that those who talk about their losses can answer with full dignity: "It's their own fault".

It reminds me a lot of a pied piper.

Who remembers Gonchar's signal? The signal started to fall at this level, at 1.12, and he stupidly just sold Euro and said, "I believe in the strength of the quid and Euro will return to the 1.05 level".

Now this provider, like an "automatic advisor" only buys at the same level of 1.12 and ignores all signals to sell the euro.

The signalman has collected liquidity. For a good player, that's what it takes.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Cynical signal.

The provider's last comment was that they only lost 11% and that was only the first part of the loss.

Like, from Monday add the second part and let's go. Like, it's going to be a long journey as you've only spent the first part and there are three more parts to be spent.

Subscriber capital is down by 1.6 million.

I rate the signal provider five stars. It's such a masterful way of doing things, that those who talk about their losses can answer with full dignity: "It's their own fault".

It reminds me a lot of a pied piper.

Who remembers Gonchar's signal? The signal started to fall at this level, at 1.12, and he bluntly sold Euro and said, "I believe in the strength of the dollar, and Euro will return to the 1.05 level".

Now this provider, like an "automatic advisor" only buys at the same level of 1.12 and ignores all signals to sell the euro.

The best part is reading the hamster comments: we believe, we hope, we wait, we are happy!

I'm sitting here thinking... ...advertising...

Artyom Trishkin:
I'm sitting here thinking... advertisement...
Tear it down )))

Artyom Trishkin:
I'm sitting here thinking... advertisement...

I'm reading it too, it's interesting. Here's the response I liked the most to what happened, auto-translated from English. Good thinking. That's her caveat, in the annotation to the signal.

"Adam Gill 2019.02.15 15:11 (modified 2019.02.15 15: 20)
#RUTENEY

Strategy 1: Capital management strategy "..."® for maximum safety and long-term profitability:

1. Divide your available capital into 4 parts and invest 1/4 of it in this signal funds.

2. Keep a backup of 3/4 of your funds in another account.

3. Withdraw your profit every Friday afternoon.

4. After each withdrawal, divide all available capital (reserve funds + signal funds + withdrawn funds) into 4 parts and start again with 1/4.

5. When the margin stop out* happens (and will happen at some point), don't panic, divide all remaining capital (reserve funds + signal funds) into 4 parts and start again with 1/4.

6. Repeat this process and you will be in profit.

So many people complain why! You only lose 21% of your capital!

People say there is no money management? You didn't read the signal description... that's your problem!!!

I lost 21% equity is not a big deal, looking forward to continue this journey, Eleni may have to do a new signal as subscriptions are not allowed now because of DD?

"

Vladimir M.:

I read it too, it's interesting. Here's the response I liked the most about what happened, auto-translated from English. Good thinking. That's her caveat, in the annotation to the signal.

"Adam Gill 2019.02.15 15:11 (modified 2019.02.15 15:20)
#RUTENEY.

Strategy 1: Capital management strategy "..."® for maximum safety and long-term profitability:

1. Divide your available capital into 4 parts and invest 1/4 of it (signal funds) in this signal.

2. Keep a backup of 3/4 of your funds in another account.

3. Withdraw your profit every Friday afternoon.

4. After each withdrawal, divide all available capital (reserve funds + signal funds + withdrawn funds) into 4 parts and start again with 1/4.

5. When the margin stop out* happens (and will happen at some point), don't panic, divide all remaining capital (reserve funds + signal funds) into 4 parts and start again with 1/4.

6. Repeat this process and you will be in profit.

So many people complain why! You only lose 21% of your capital!

People say there is no money management? You didn't read the signal description... that's your problem!!!

I lost 21% equity is not a big deal, looking forward to continue this journey, Eleni may have to do a new signal as subscriptions are not allowed now because of DD?

"

Nothing sensible in fact, if you look at it. For a trader, of course.

There is no point in keeping separate capital in a separate account. By simply freezing it.

You could also put it in here, but trade a quarter of the volume and with stops.

However, the calculation will not show abnormal percentage growth.

It's just a marketing ploy to gain 'hamsters' quickly by showing them a gain of thousands of percent.

The signal promotion, profiting from naive and inexperienced users (I cannot call them traders).

If you have tested the Expert Advisor, you should understand that the strategy is flat, and that in the long run a trader cannot earn.

But the provider earns as long as the market allows you to show miracles of growth on the signal. Some time will pass and the losses, like yesterday, will be monthly, if not weekly.

But the girl is already making money. And if they do, she probably doesn't give a damn about them.

Reason: