Norm? - page 16

I see now. This is a new kind of fitting )) GMT adjustment + 1

Mischek:
I see now. This is a new kind of fitting )) Adjustment to GMT + 1.
Real trading will show. Come back for an analysis of the results in a year's time.

lordlev:
Real trading will show. Come back for an analysis of the results in a year's time.
why ?

Mischek:
why ?
Then why are you even here? I have a feeling there are people here who don't believe in the possibility of a profitable trading robot at all. It feels like there are programmers who just want to make money by writing indices, etc. They do not think so because they cannot develop something sensible? Explain all this negativity.

lordlev:
Then why are you even here? I get the feeling that there are people here who don't believe in the possibility of a profitable robot at all. It feels like there are programmers who just want to make money by writing indices, etc. They do not think so because they cannot develop something sensible? Explain all this negativity.

There is no negativity.

There is a complete misunderstanding of the market and the complexity of the tasks you are solving

But that's okay. It's made worse by your desire to sell crap that isn't worth anything for 30,000.

Mischek:

There is no negativity.

There is a complete misunderstanding of the market and the complexity of the tasks you are solving

But that's okay. The situation has been exacerbated by your desire to sell crap that is worthless for 30,000.

Oooooooooooooo. Come back in a year. Time will tell who understands what and who's just being snooty.

lordlev:
Come back in a year. Time will tell who understands what here and who's just being snooty.
That's good. We'll continue in a year's time.

History tests are there, demo monitoring is there, real monitoring is there... A good approach to a case like this. Kudos to the author for that and good luck with the project!

Petral:
History tests are there, demo monitoring is there, real monitoring is there... A good approach to a case like this. Kudos to the author for that and good luck with the project!
thanks. at least one kind word today )

lordlev:
A lot of questions about GMT. So I will repeat it again. My EA does not use this strategy, but it is very good as an example. Everyone knows Japanese candlestick analysis. For this analysis, very good are upper timeframes, such as 4-hour bars. However, these bars may look different at different brokers due to different GMT settings. For one broker, it may be a dodge - a great signal for reversal, and for another broker - a bullish candle - continuation of the trend. The same situation is in my strategy. So use servers with GMT+1 without any spikes.
You can get the parameters of a 4 hour candle from the 4 corresponding hour candles.
Reason: