GOLD, Gold and XAUUSD - page 49

VVT:

That's why you have an alarm clock in your avatar :)

Not much time left -

So I want to pass on something that might come in handy for someone

----------------------

Changes will begin as my expert begins to leak slowly

Files:

VVT:

Still in a bounce, but a downtrend is in sight.

Isn't it time for the upside yet? What does your chart show?

------- It looks like there is a point, something is about to happen.

Files:

SanAlex:

The change will start when my expert starts to leak slowly

Judging by the picture, opened, closed, did not drain. What are your doubts?

I would like to point out that testing in real time is not the most exciting thing and is a bit like Russian roulette,strategy tester is better suited for this purpose.

VVT:

Judging by the picture, opened, closed, not drained. What are your doubts?

I should note that testing on the real account is not the most exciting thing and reminds me of Russian roulette,strategy tester is better suited for this purpose.

I have already changed my ways - I do not test on the real - this is a demo

----------------- You are always getting sidetracked, you always have counter questions and no answers.

Files:

SanAlex:

I've already rearranged - I don't test in real life - it's a demo

----------------- You are evading the answer, you always have counter questions and no answers from you.

I answered your question above. If you auto-trade, there is no point in looking at the charts, the robot will do everything by itself, if the strategy is not plummeting, we've already discussed that.

SanAlex:

Not much time left -

So I want to pass on something that might be of use to someone

----------------------

I'll start making changes when my expert starts leaking.

I don't think it's a good idea to pass it on.

Renat Akhtyamov:

You don't go to the real world with a miracle like that, and it's not advisable to pass it on.

There's something to pass on, and whoever needs it will understand. - But otherwise, everyone here has a moustache.

SanAlex:

is it time for the top yet? what does your graph show?

------- It looks like a point, something is about to happen.

Sorry, seems to be a point or not, your robot has a decision-making algorithm, that's it, relax drinking beer, which is what I do, watching from the sidelines and not generating signals:)

A discussion on robot configuration, optimisation and application is in another thread, just read it, it was discussed a long time ago

VVT:

Sorry, point or no point, your robot has a decision-making algorithm, that's it, relax and drink your beer, which is what I do, I watch from the sidelines and don't generate signals:)

The discussion on robot configuration, optimization and application is in another topic, just read it, it was discussed a long time ago.

I do not want to discuss the robot, I am interested in the forecast itself.

-------------------

I have been warned that something will happen, so I'm trying to figure out how to make a forecast based on it.

SanAlex:

The dots warned me that something was going to happen, so I'm trying to figure out how to base a forecast on that.

The dots have warned :)))) My prediction -> trading week is over, shop is closed, better shut down the robot so it doesn't do anything stupid :))

Reason: