Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1417

And I will also try to make assumptions about consciousness, since people here have started this topic in earnest. It is rather difficult to say what consciousness is, but I have a succinct description of the process of awareness itself.

What happens at the moment when a person understands some knowledge? A topic, a chapter, a paragraph, a formula. That is, the same process is instantaneous once and after a while you understand how to do it. AAAA???? what do you think?

What happens at this point?

When information starts coming into the system at the beginning there is no awareness, but at that point the system starts making connections to the information that is already there and at some point this understanding happens, so there you go:

The process of awareness is a transitional process from knowing the information to understanding it by making connections between the new information and the existing information. A sign that new information is realized is the generation of new connections with new information.

I know it sounds like a shit, but the process of getting information into the system is known. So what is consciousness?

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Awareness is the transitional process from knowing information to understanding it by making connections between new information and existing information. An indication that new information has been realized is the generation of new connections to newly arrived information.

I know it sounds like a shit, but the process of getting information into the system is known. So what is consciousness?

Here we're mooching money with the help of ML grails, it's unclear what the "consciousness" is...

ML and "consciousness" is like a dick with a finger, you can not be confused.

And you're kind of an auto mechanic, there's no need to think about such things as consciousness, your colleagues wouldn't understand, you risk getting a marginal status, and that's the worst thing.

Kesha Rutov:

Here we're mooching money with the help of ML grails, it's unclear what "consciousness" has to do with it...

ML and "consciousness" is like a dick with a finger, not to be confused.

And you're kind of a car mechanic, you shouldn't think about such things as consciousness, your colleagues won't understand, you risk getting a marginal status, and that's the worst thing.

Patsatalom :)))

Kesha Rutov:

Here we're mooching money with the help of ML grails, it's unclear what "consciousness" has to do with it...

ML and "consciousness" is like a dick with a finger, not to be confused.

And you're kind of a car mechanic, there's no reason for you to think about such things as consciousness, your colleagues won't understand, you risk getting a marginal status, and that's the worst thing.

Now that's a shame. By the way, I have two higher education degrees, unfinished graduate school + teaching experience and unlike many people here I have a good trading system on neural networks. You must have me confused with someone else. I've never had a taste for cars.

Mihail Marchukajtes:

And this is already a shame. By the way, I have two higher education degrees, not finished graduate school + teaching experience and, unlike many others here, have a good trading system on neural networks. You must have me confused with someone else. I've never had an attraction to automobiles.

If confused, then excuse me, look where the proof is not going to, but for some reason there is confidence that you work in an auto repair shop or a car wash, like you wrote, or someone was talking about you, and the chickens are counted in the fall, as they say ...

In general, you are not an authority on consciousness, sorry.

I propose to work together on predictors based on the phenomenon of gaps.

In the screenshot you can see that gaps are often subsequent correction points - both large and small - I think that for those who like to work on small movements it can be useful.

Screenshots of the MetaTrader trading platform

Si Splice, M1, 2019.04.04

JSC ''Otkritie Broker'', MetaTrader 5, Real

Gap

Si Splice, M1, 2019.04.04, Otkritie Broker JSC, MetaTrader 5, Real

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I propose to work together on predictors based on the phenomenon of gaps.

On the screenshot you can see that gaps are often subsequent correction points - both large and small - I think that for those who like to work on small movements it can be useful.

There are predictors again. Boredom, gentlemen. Forests and NS have enough intelligence to organize their own predictors inside themselves, the ones that are most appropriate to the task.
I already described the methodology briefly, there is no point in repeating it.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Predictors again. Boredom, gentlemen. Forests and NS have enough intelligence to arrange the predictors inside themselves, the ones that are most suitable to the task.
I have already briefly described the methodology, there is no point in repeating it.

I have different results and a different approach.

And then, here is a gap, let's say it was 1000 bars ago, how do you simply describe it with a price, isn't it too much data?

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Predictors again. Boredom, gentlemen. Forests and NS have enough intelligence to organize the predictors inside themselves, the ones that are most adequate to the task.
I have already briefly described the methodology, there is no point in repeating it.

You have already been told off here and in other threads by everyone who could, there is no point in repeating yourself.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

You've already been told off here and in other threads by everyone who could, there's no point in repeating yourself.

Stop clowning around, clown.

Reason: