EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1172

Vizard:

I would have been much more useful....but just for fun...))))

saw the flag, thanks for showing me... ah... remembered...for me the pattern has no value...that's why I forgot...

It is useful to read, don't say so, and the flag is a continuation pattern and its usefulness is to enter or share its lower part, if there will be another move to the lower boundary, I will buy it.

There was a good entry to sell on eurochief on H1, bearish wolf + "three indians" with a target at 1.2510, entered but was knocked out by the boo at night.

strangerr:

It is useful to read, don't tell, but the flag is a continuation pattern and its usefulness is to enter or share in its lower part, if there will be another move to the lower boundary, I will buy more.

I see it differently - as a cog... and if the time drags on - the continuation of the movement may not happen, it turns into a club (reversal pattern, like a cup) but it all depends on the position in space (intraday levels)... so that's it...

Vizard:

Faculty, Academy, MasterForex)))...

Do you prefer to learn on your own?

So you don't need other people's experience to learn?

You prefer to learn from your own experience (if you read between the lines, you learn by losing deposits)...

that's also a way to learn... i lost my first one and went straight to school!

I bet you're going to say that you have nothing to learn and no one to teach you ! ? :-) or that you've read books and learned from them?

I don't read them and you won't read them...

why do you go to a forum/forum? what can i learn from on a forum or from someone else?

According to your logic there is nothing to learn...

--

strangerr:

Here was a good entry to sell on eurochief on H1, bearish wolf+"three indians" with target at 1.2510, entered, but knocked out on boo at night.

I entered, but in the night the buy went down. I´m not so tough to trade the whole market)))) But seriously, every pair has its own microdynamics, so I´m not afraid to trade on several pairs...

YuraZ:

Do you prefer to learn on your own?

You don't need other people's experience in the learning process?

You prefer to learn from your own experience (if you read between the lines, you learn by losing deposits).

that's also a way to learn... i lost my first one and went straight to school!

I'm sure you will now say that you have nothing to learn and no one to teach you ! ? :-) or that you've read books and learned from them?

I don't read them and you won't read them...

why do you go to a forum/forum? what can i learn from on a forum or from someone else?

According to your logic there is nothing to learn...

--

this nonsense you're going to tell the newbies... because he's so cool and experienced that he is of little use on the market, so you have to conduct seminars for a fee or something like that)))

strangerr rightly said - he is bursting with self-aggrandizement))).

Vizard:

This is the kind of nonsense you would talk to newcomers about... You may be so steep and experienced that he is of little use on the market, so you have to conduct paid seminars or whatever))).

strangerr put it right - his egotism makes him crazy))))

Well, I said it about that one, I like the way Elder and Williams expound their thoughts, this guy has a lot of good ideas too, but I don't understand why this crap about "classics" on almost every page, it made me not want to read any further.

Vizard:

I still don't know the difference ) ))) and somehow I don't suffer...

I crossed paths with a kid 3-4 years ago who was finishing this "academy")))

The "basic" knowledge can be found in any book without any problems or brainwashing...

I started to read books after the formation of my own TS - it's cool, everything is mostly outdated, well, maybe I'll see something I missed. I think that this flag will not work out, will fall 3150-70. (And to polish, to finish TS you can all the rest of his life).

strangerr:

But I don't understand why this shouting about "classics" on almost every page only made me reluctant to read further.

I don't really know what you mean... I'm not shitting on the classics... because I don't consider them classics... there are no classics on the market... the fact that people have invented some things that work is great...The market is flexible and we must be flexible...

Tantrik:
I started reading books after I formed my own TS - it's cool, it's mostly outdated, but maybe I'll see something I missed. I think there will be no workout of this flag, it will fall 3150-70.

We shall see, I also think that it will fall to 1.3180-1.32, I hope so))), and I will buy there, but may be a breakthrough upwards, this variant is worse for me, but will do.

Vizard:

I don't know what you mean... I don't blame the classics... because I don't consider them classics... there are no classics in the market... the fact that people have invented some things that work is great...What I'm saying is don't make a hero of yourself....Get a working tool and use it... The market is flexible and we must be flexible...

I mean the author of the books Masterforex:)))
Reason: