Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1416

That's it, let's stop joking around. This is a serious topic.

Kesha, I'm sorry, too.

more on business training )

Kesha Rutov:

.... This is the 21st century, no one writes scripts in asembler and syah, and in general all that could be written has long been written by professional scientists from Google and Microsoft, believe me they are much more intelligent and educated than people like you. Normal people download the library or package and do everything you need for 5 minutes, not years of fiddling around like overgrown dependents.

But it's not clear...

By this logic very soon everyone will be earning money, without sponsors?

NVIDIA открыла код StyleGAN, генератора лиц на основе машинного обучения
NVIDIA открыла код StyleGAN, генератора лиц на основе машинного обучения
  • Проект OpenNet
  • zen.yandex.ru
Компания NVIDIA открыла наработки, связанные с проектом StyleGAN, позволяющим генерировать изображения новых лиц людей, имитируя фотографии. Система автоматически учитывает аспекты размещения лиц и делает результат неотличим от настоящих фотографий (большинство опрошенных не смогли отличить оригинальные фотографии от сгенерированных). Для...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

more on the subject of business training)

One good thing about such courses is that they only take money. All kinds of creepy stuff like Dianetics, Lifespring and other similar sects can also take away the mind.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

One good thing about such courses is that they only take money. All kinds of creepy stuff like Dianetics, Lifespring, and other similar sects can also take away the mind.

Forex also often takes away a life, like hard drugs, weapons, conflicts with the law and power-men, it is believed that poverty is worse than death. That is why after another zeroed out trader can in a fit of despair "quit" reality, as it was done by our beloved Jessie Livermore and many others who could not survive another zeroed out.

I've bred NN bots in the market with my articles :) I need to write something else

Aleksey Nikolayev:

One good thing about such courses is that they only take money. All kinds of creepy stuff like Dianetics, Lifespring, and other similar sects can also take away the mind.

thank god i've never heard such words before))

Gianni:

Forex not seldom takes life, like hard drugs, weapons, conflicts with the law and power-holders, it is believed that poverty is worse than death and that is why a trader, once again losing to zero, can in a burst of despair "quit" reality, as did all our favorite Jessie Livermore and many others who could not survive another sinking.

Forex can also get rid of drugs, it is necessary to substitute the concept because both money and trading can be classified as drug-addiction. Sometimes I don't give a shit, but sometimes I feel how I feel when I'm absolutely sober :-)

I see that the branch you have seriously run, almost fell on the netyu pages. But it is good that there were responsible people and did not allow it :-)
Reason: