Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1422

Aleksey Vyazmikin:
By the way, the target can also be in the form of an overlap of the gap on the current interval of ZZ. Then it will be something like a take profit.

my target was just an overlap and all without ZZ without anything, it is the easiest and most objective in my opinion

+ filtering on the probability of execution >90%

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

artificial selection, humanity is culling itself now

like dog breeds... only the dogs are culling themselves

because individual mutations are random, but when a certain large sample is selected by some rules, they will have more similar traits, including brain structure

so different peoples are different subspecies because they are selected in a particular environment, with their own characteristics. Like poodles and chow chow or sheepdogs

There just isn't a representative sample of brain weight and intellectual ability. And these abilities themselves depend on the development of different areas (zones) of the brain. Obviously, if we do not engage in the development of the child in the society (children - mowgli), this person will be extremely unadaptable and unfit for life - whether he will be stupid or his brain will adapt to the processing of non-verbal signals from animals, how it will affect the development of brain structures...

Besides, there are no objective criteria for evaluation of useful brain productivity, again it depends on whom - the species, the society or the individual.

In general, it is interesting to find out if there are differences in the brains of twins, while separated in early childhood and raised together. Also, since he states that the limbic cara is also different, you could start with animals...

mytarmailS:

My target was just an overlap and everything without ZZ without anything, it is the easiest and most objective in my opinion.

+ filtering by probability of repetition >90%

I think it is important to know when there will be an overlap, it will help reduce the drawdown, especially when you consider that the overlap often occurs after a strong deviation from the gap.

Maxim Dmitrievsky, and pay attention to the contradictions - let us examine children and, depending on their brain structure, teach which structures are more saturated with neurons (capable of learning), while at the same time he reports that the number of neurons remaining alive depends on the type of activity. I.e. it would seem to be on the contrary, it is necessary to develop what is poorly composed by nature in order to compensate, and not to force that which works well as it is, if we talk about the development of a child...

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I think it's important to know when there will be overlap,

It seems to me that it is impossible to find out

Aleksey Vyazmikin:
Maxim Dmitrievsky, and pay attention to the contradictions - let's examine children and, depending on their brain structure, teach what structures are more saturated with neurons (capable of learning), while at the same time reports that the number of neurons that remain alive depends on the type of activity. I.e. it would seem to be on the contrary, it is necessary to develop what is poorly composed by nature in order to compensate, and not to force that which works well as it is, if we talk about the development of a child...

It's about which person will be more productive in which area. That is, to help you make up your mind. Naturally, no one forbids the development of other things

These are objective things, for example not to admit some socialized microcephalus to scientific activity that he would not mislead others.

I agree that full-blown cerebral sorting is utopia, but there is something rational and useful in it, if not fanatical.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Weight does not affect as much as demorphism, i.e. the presence of different divisions (some divisions are simply absent or 40 times less)

It's like a stone to psychology, it never knows why one person behaves this way and the other that way, because they don't know the root of the problem.

So just the way he emphasizes weight, saying that it affects brain productivity and his sample confirms it. There's just a lot of contradictions out there that are skillfully used as arguments, which raises questions...

What does this have to do with human behavior - psychology knows perfectly well that human behavior depends on one's skills, abilities, upbringing, and the strength of the influence of the need. And all of this is due to neural connections that have been formed through environmental influences - upbringing, education, biography, emotional experiences, and separately genetic predisposition as potential. Psychology works with information, which affects a person, and is expressed in the form of neural connections, which can change under the influence of the external environment, including the flow of information - this is psychotherapy.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

There we are talking about which person will be more productive in which area. I.e. to help to make up your mind. Naturally, nobody forbids the development of other things.

I understand that we are talking about potential, but the question of developing this potential immediately arises, and from his answers to questions, I have the feeling that selection at a young age is preferable.

mytarmailS:

It seems to me that it is not real to find out

It is not real to know the date, but what will be after the overlap and whether this overlap will be on the current vector, I think it is real - we must try.

I have an idea to use graphical objects, like on the picture, the indicator itself can be found in the Market (I will give the source code if you want to work with predictors), this indicator needs to be improved, what would put in the buffer the information about the objects.

By the way, during optimization are objects built, so they can be read from chart?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

By the way, during optimization are objects built so that they can be read from a chart?

I don't know, I don't program in mql at all

mytarmailS:

I do not know, I do not program in mql at all.

Too bad, I don't consider myself a programmer either - I write everything very slowly.

Reason: