Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1413

Since the other teachers bowed their heads to the unforgettable Perepelkin, I will listen, too

I hope a new era begins in our relationship and a thaw

Vizard_:

But for me you are also a Guru! Bring the light!

I am sincerely glad, I hope this is not sarcasm.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Since the other teachers bowed their heads to the unforgettable Perepelkin, I will listen, too

I hope we start a new era in our relationship and a thaw.

We have always had a productive relationship, please add me as a friend or remove the blockages in private messages, I can not write you anything in private, that's not how friends do it, and I have a lot to tell you, has accumulated ...

Выращенный в лаборатории миниатюрный мозг самостоятельно соединился со спинным мозгом и мышечной тканью
Выращенный в лаборатории миниатюрный мозг самостоятельно соединился со спинным мозгом и мышечной тканью
  • Dmitry Mazalevsky
  • naked-science.ru
Выращивание в лаборатории самой сложной структуры в известной Вселенной — человеческого мозга — может показаться невыполнимой задачей, однако это не помешало ученым все же попробовать свои силы. После нескольких лет работы сотрудники Кэмбриджского университета создали довольно сложный по структуре миниатюрный мозг и зафиксировали некоторые...

Vasily Perepelkin:

I hope this is not sarcasm.

No, we're not little kids, we made fun of a little and that's enough. Write to Maxim here,
Maybe he, like me, doesn't communicate in private. He's not a stupid guy...

+1
---
Oganov came back a few years ago. The rattle, if you haven't spun it yet, you can find it here...
https://uspex-team.org/ru/uspex/overview

Обзор — USPEX
Обзор — USPEX
  • uspex-team.org
USPEX – это метод компьютерного предсказания кристаллических структур, разработанный профессором Артёмом Огановым (Artem R. Oganov) и его учениками Андрием Ляховым, Колином Глассом, Цяном Чжу и другими. Задача предсказания кристаллической структуры является центральной для теоретической кристаллохимии, и на протяжении долгого времени считалась...

I hope this brain has no built-in psychology, otherwise it's a disaster... In general, to create neurons from stem cells is, of course, nonsense... just another grant laundering by the americans

just like the "mirror" neurons invented by psychologists.

"Experts found that when an organoid was placed next to spinal cord cells and associated paraspinal muscle tissues from a mouse embryo, this pea-sized bead of cells sent out long probing 'tendrils' to check on its new neighbors."

wtf??? what the *** did they create there? who writes that ***

Vizard_:

+1
---
Oganov came back a few years ago. You can find the rattle, if you haven't already, here...
https://uspex-team.org/ru/uspex/overview

I've heard of USPEX, and I've even found a link to it in a lecture by Oganov somewhere.

As I understand it, this is a genetic algorithm and it is tailored to the specifics of chemical elements, i.e. it cannot be used in other tasks without changing the code?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I hope this brain has no built-in psychology, otherwise it's a disaster... In general, to create neurons from stem cells is, of course, nonsense... just another grant laundering by the americans

just like the "mirror" neurons invented by psychologists.

"Experts found that when an organoid was placed next to spinal cord cells and associated paraspinal muscle tissues from a mouse embryo, this pea-sized bead of cells sent out long probing 'tendrils' to check on its new neighbors."

wtf??? what the *** did they create in there? who writes that ***

Psychology studies the programming of brain neurons :) That's why he won't go anywhere, he'll be afraid to lose the body of the mouse....

Read the original, maybe the copyists have already twisted everything there, and tell us...

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Psychology studies the programming of brain neurons :) So he's not going anywhere, he'll already be afraid he'll lose the mouse body scraps....

Read the original, maybe the copyists have already twisted everything there, and tell us...

rub your long probing antennae

Since this is now a branch on psychology, let me remind you of the Soviet psychologist Galperin (his death anniversary is today).

It seems to me that his theory of orientation to future action is quite suitable for describing trading.

Reason: