Paypal Withdrawal not Available - page 13

Scott Fredeman:
The Bank Withdrawal method will be a $1,000 minimum is what they are telling me now. That is ridiculous too. Getting frustrated.....

Minimum will be I think $20 or $30 

Waseem Raza:

Minimum will be I think $20 or $30 

This is what they messaged me:

Hello,

Could you please try to withdraw to Mastercard? Also you can use Webmoney.

Please note, that we are in the processes of adding an opportunity to withdraw with bank transfers (min amount will have to be 1 000 USD).

This option will be available to all users in the near future, instead of PayPal.

Best regards

Scott Fredeman:

Hello,

Please note, that we are in the processes of adding an opportunity to withdraw with bank transfers (min amount will have to be 1 000 USD).

This option will be available to all users in the near future, instead of PayPal.

Best regards

I then messaged them this and their reply below it

Scott Fredeman  2021.03.18 11:33

HI. I do not have a Mastercard debit card and Webmoney will not work in the USD.

Can you please tell me if the Bank Transfer option will have fees?  and why is the minimum amount so high? That will leave funds locked up for months at a time sometimes.

This really is a huge mess for us in the USA doing business here.

Thank you,

Scott

Support Team  2021.03.18 11:55

Hello,

we try to solve the problem with opening payments for USA.

Thank you

Scott Fredeman
Scott Fredeman
  • www.mql5.com
Trader's profile

Scott Fredeman:

Hello,

Best regards

They dealing in their own way without hearing to Sellers ,  Not Agree 

Scott Fredeman:

Hello,

Best regards

here is a crazy idea:  Why not leave paypal in place until after you have instituted the new bank withdrawal system and it has been tested successfully to USA banks. Once that is confirmed to work, then you remove the prior payment system.

most of us would be weary to test their new system with $1000 and then the money ends up in the cyber ether.  not here nor there, with everybody pointing the finger at the other person.  We will first want to test this new system with $10 to make sure it is successful to our bank and then we will feel comfortable transferring large quantities.  irregardless, paypal should remain until the new system is in place and tested from the USA.

Vic:
here is a crazy idea:  Why not leave paypal in place until after you have instituted the new bank withdrawal system and it has been tested successfully to USA banks. Once that is confirmed to work, then you remove the prior payment system.

most of us would be weary to test their new system with $1000 and then the money ends up in the cyber ether.  not here nor there, with everybody pointing the finger at the other person.  We will first want to test this new system with $10 to make sure it is successful to our bank and then we will feel comfortable transferring large quantities.  irregardless, paypal should remain until the new system is in place and tested from the USA.

As far as I understand (I did not want to be involved in this thread ... but as I see - the service desk made two posts here so ..)
- it will be some decision.
Because if MetaQuotes (MQ; the company from the EU) are having the rights to have the clients from the US so they will have to do something with it in anyway.

$1,000 minimum withdraw on bank transfers as a replacement for PayPal? Really? Who would rent out CPU time when it takes you nearly 2 years to earn enough money to make a withdraw.

I'm Australian - can't withdraw to credit card and Web Money doesn't have a way to withdraw money to an Australian bank account / credit card.

My money is yet again 'stranded'.

can not withdraw money on to Australian Visa cards. Please fix this problem. 

Even webmoney don't work any more for me

anyone tried WISE (transferwise) credit card ?

It is ok for me to wait for $1000 and pay wire fee. As long as I can pull back my money, I am already happy with it. 

Reason: