Paypal Withdrawal not Available - page 14

Ivan Chen:

anyone tried WISE (transferwise) credit card ?

It is ok for me to wait for $1000 and pay wire fee. As long as I can pull back my money, I am already happy with it. 

I tried it.  Didn't work either for mql5 withdrawals so don't waste your money.  First you will need to pay for them to mail you a debit card to your country (In my case USA) then the currency transfer fee your bank charges you for the card fee is greater then the card fee.  In the end the card was not able to receive mql5 credit card deposits either.

I also tried the Revolut virtual card: same.

Only paypal works for the United States.

Webmoney and Cards both are not working , It's seems we can not withdraw funds anymore , did we need to find another Market?

For me,no withdrawal option works.

Nothing.

Unbelievable.

Webmoney is working to exchange WMZ to PayPal, but it is not very user friendly as everything is in Russian and you lose some money from paying exchange fees, but it is possible if its an emergency.

I really hope mql5 can sort out their payment systems as it affecting everyone. I've noticed a big drop in sales since PayPal was removed which is a loss in income for mql5 as well.

Nitin Raj:

ICICI Bank

Hi Nitin. Thanks for sharing the working card bank name. can you please let me know if it is debit / credit card you have used for successful withdrawal from MQL5? Thanks!

Ivan Chen:

anyone tried WISE (transferwise) credit card ?

It is ok for me to wait for $1000 and pay wire fee. As long as I can pull back my money, I am already happy with it. 

They enabled wire transfer but the minimum is $5,000 and they will take a $30 fee to do it.... Completely crazy stuff.

I just sent Metaquotes this on Service Desk:

"I see you enabled Bank wire transfer. Why are you making it so difficult for us to do business here. $5,000 minimum is a massive amount of money to wait for to withdraw and there is a $30 fee associated with it. This is not good for us at all. Please try and fix the Visa Debit withdrawal method or bring back Paypal forever. Paypal was Easy and flawless. I had my funds in seconds and Paypal withdraws to my Visa Debit card perfectly. 

Thank you for your understanding. I just do not understand a huge company like Metaquotes cannot arrange a solid payment/withdrawal system. You guys are the standard in Forex trading and many of us live in the USA and do business with you. Please work with us.

Thank you,

Scott Fredeman"

I thought the limit would be 1000$ minimum.

Anyway ,i assume that the maximum withdrawal limits do not apply in Bank Transfer right? only the minimum? 

In this case the maximum allowed of 1000$ does not limit the minimum of 5000$ ,right ?

edit : the img insert does not work . not surprised though

Scott Fredeman:
I just sent Metaquotes this on Service Desk:

"I see you enabled Bank wire transfer. Why are you making it so difficult for us to do business here. $5,000 minimum is a massive amount of money to wait for to withdraw and there is a $30 fee associated with it. This is not good for us at all. Please try and fix the Visa Debit withdrawal method or bring back Paypal forever. Paypal was Easy and flawless. I had my funds in seconds and Paypal withdraws to my Visa Debit card perfectly. 

Thank you for your understanding. I just do not understand a huge company like Metaquotes cannot arrange a solid payment/withdrawal system. You guys are the standard in Forex trading and many of us live in the USA and do business with you. Please work with us.

Thank you,

Scott Fredeman"

Yeah it's the silliest thing ever.  No USA customers can provide tester agents now because nobody is going to sit around waiting 5-10 years for enough funds to accrue so that they can make 1 bank wire.

First they remove paypal on the fly.  Then they say that they are going to enable a bank wire transfer instead with $1000 minimum. Many complain at the high minimum requirement. Their solution instead is to make it $5000 minimum.  really??

wait.. How TF we can withdraw??? Max daily $500 and Minimum $5000 ??? the math does NOT work there.
Reason: