Paypal Withdrawal not Available - page 3

Wim Schrynemakers:

Many of the top sellers are for EU, and can't use Webmoney or Creditcard withdrawals for their business.

Paypal or SEPA is the only way if you run a business in the EA.  If Paypal doesn't come back, they will shoot in their own foot quite badly, and I (as well as many other developers) will have to find an alternative way to sell our products.

Update: the withdrawal to VISA Debitcard (linked to the company's bank account) seems to work.

About the update, is the bank account must be business bank account or is it ok to use just personal bank account too ?

Wim Schrynemakers:

Many of the top sellers are for EU, and can't use Webmoney or Creditcard withdrawals for their business.

Paypal or SEPA is the only way if you run a business in the EA.  If Paypal doesn't come back, they will shoot in their own foot quite badly, and I (as well as many other developers) will have to find an alternative way to sell our products.

Update: the withdrawal to VISA Debitcard (linked to the company's bank account) seems to work.

I doubt it will work for long,I checked with my bank they stated that regular payments not refunding original transactions would get stopped, and if to a credut card it then gets difficult to transfer the money to a bank account.

Equally, MQL are charging 1.5% + 1 Euro for withdraw by card not sure they will be paying that to the card company....

This all sounds like MQ want a slice of the fees from Paypal, why else would it be an issue..

Time to start setting up my own sales facility, always getting asked to supply directly anyway, and it is not like we get great service here is it... as sellers we are their clients yet they don't even bother to tell us when the facilities to withdraw our money are changing, broken, or never coming back.....  and if paypal option has gone for good, where was the advance notice allowing us time to make alternative arrangements!   it is all hugely disrespectful...

Documentation on MQL5: Common Functions / GetTickCount64
Documentation on MQL5: Common Functions / GetTickCount64
  • www.mql5.com
GetTickCount64 - Common Functions - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Atep Juyanda:
I can't withdraw money to paypal. Is this temporary?
Why can paypal money withdraw for me still no one ppay

Paul Anscombe:

I doubt it will work for long,I checked with my bank they stated that regular payments not refunding original transactions would get stopped, and if to a credut card it then gets difficult to transfer the money to a bank account.

Equally, MQL are charging 1.5% + 1 Euro for withdraw by card not sure they will be paying that to the card company....

This all sounds like MQ want a slice of the fees from Paypal, why else would it be an issue..

Time to start setting up my own sales facility, always getting asked to supply directly anyway, and it is not like we get great service here is it... as sellers we are their clients yet they don't even bother to tell us when the facilities to withdraw our money are changing, broken, or never coming back.....  and if paypal option has gone for good, where was the advance notice allowing us time to make alternative arrangements!   it is all hugely disrespectful...

What if MQ is low on liquid money, so they simply turn of the most used withdrawal method. On the other side, depositing is not available neither. 

I don't have VISA also webmoney seems to be really complicated and half of the site is russian.  

We need bank transfer. 

Please bring back PayPal. I have visa/mastercard cards from 5 different large US banks and none of them work for card withdrawl, and WebMoney is not allowing accounts from my country (USA).

If PayPal is not possible please support something like Bitcoin or Ethereum.

Laszlo Tormasi:

What if MQ is low on liquid money, so they simply turn of the most used withdrawal method. On the other side, depositing is not available neither. 

I don't have VISA also webmoney seems to be really complicated and half of the site is russian.  

We need bank transfer. 

Doubt it .They would freeze or extend the holding period.

this will be their downfall.  it is the most used method for withdrawl and deposits. it's like a bank not giving cash. here in the US paypal is the only method we have. all the work and programming they did releasing a new software update only to take out paypal 2 weeks later. so silly. no paypal = tombstone

Support:

You need to reinstitute paypal withdrawls or you will go out of business.  At the very least, if all other methods fail, enable a paper check method.  For example, when an account reaches a balance of $300 we can mail you a check to your country for a $5 fee.  Yes, I know this is caveman technology but atleast it prevents you from going out of business plus you can hold quite a bit of capital while your clients accrue the funds.  just an idea but do something pls.  We love working here and want you to be successful.

Gary Comey:
Under the "withdraw funds" option Paypal is no longer an option. MQL5 could really do with a reputable payment processor. As a signal provider this is a bit of a pain. My bank won't accept their "Withdraw funds directly to Visa and Mastercard cards" even though I am using a VISA card my bank automatically rejects it. Webmoney is probably a black hole where I won't ever see the money again. Does anyone know any more about this. It happened before and the Paypal button came back but if it stays like this I will have to delete my signal which has nearly 600 subscribers. 
they removed it for good this time.  I sent them a support request and they responded that they are not bringing it back.  I explained that the credit cards/webmoney option does not work for United States clients but it's like talking to a black hole.  deaf ears. they don't care. we don't have a way of removing the money now so we are playing with mql5 monopoly money. will need to close account now.

newchapter001:
they removed it for good this time.  I sent them a support request and they responded that they are not bringing it back.  I explained that the credit cards/webmoney option does not work for United States clients but it's like talking to a black hole.  deaf ears. they don't care. we don't have a way of removing the money now so we are playing with mql5 monopoly money. will need to close account now.

Yup - Webmoney "Do not offer services to residents [of the United States]", Credit Card withdraw doesn't work for either my Australian or US credit cards.

Nice of them to strand my money in their account and make it completely inaccessible. I think you'll see a collapse in the number of US agents offering CPU time. I'm certainly shutting mine down until they can provide a way to withdraw money. 

Reason: