Paypal Withdrawal not Available - page 16

Lack of PayPal complicates life a lot.

MetaQuotes:

It is not true. All former Sellers from Iran are able to withdraw earned funds. Without any limitation

New option of the wire  payments is only one more method to withdraw your earned money.

Thank you for commenting, we love your company. You mentioned the wire payments is one more method but you removed paypal.  So it is not one more method but the replacement of one method for another. Yet all your customers here are asking for you to not remove paypal.  We want paypal. Please bring it back.  We don't want paypal removed and replaced for a wire transfer which requires a $5000 minimum withdrawal. Many customers can't wait for years to accrue $5000 for a withdrawal. You will be the custodian of their money for years and during that period it essentially turns you into an international bank.  This comes with it's own list of regulations.

Please re institute paypal.  This is what your customers want.

At a minimum change the bank wire to a less amount.  Instead of $5000 bring it down to the originally intended amount of $1000. We realize the wire transfer fee remains the same but atleast it gives your customers the option of removing the funds beforehand. Many will pay the $30 fee for the $1000 wire transfer and others will wait for a higher amount to lower the average fee cost but atleast it gives us options.

Thank you for all you do.

My credit card got rejected AGAIN. And not some minor, unknown, dark horse (russian?) bank or company issuing some random credit card, but a company which goes under the name of MASTERCARD.

Can someone tell me how the heck am I supposed to pay for a subscription/EA/system/trading strategy?

Congratulations to the site owners for bringing down paypal one more time (along with all the rest) and making the paying process a complete joke!

Withdrawal to VISA doens't seem to work anymore suddenly.  Anybody else with the same problem?

Dhanaraj:

Hi Nitin. Thanks for sharing the working card bank name. can you please let me know if it is debit / credit card you have used for successful withdrawal from MQL5? Thanks!

It was a debit card, but I think I praised it too early. It worked flawlessly for 3-4 times. Now, It's not working anymore.

At this moment, no debit/credit card seems to be working for funds withdrawals. 

Nitin Raj:

It was a debit card, but I think I praised it too early. It worked flawlessly for 3-4 times. Now, It's not working anymore.

At this moment, no debit/credit card seems to be working for funds withdrawals. 

I think there is an overal problem, since many people seem to have this problem

Wim Schrynemakers:

I think there is an overal problem, since many people seem to have this problem

that;s right

Hi Guys, a friend of mine tried a virtual visa card and transacted successfully. Search and try for a virtual visa or mastercard in your country.

Try these keywords in Google. For example if you are living in Italy, type this...

• Virtual Visa Card in Italy
  • Virtual Debit Card in Italy
  • Virtual Prepaid Card in Italy
  • International Prepaid Debit Card in Italy

I know you get the point. :)

Virtual card is an extra layer of protection when you transact online and offline. It can not be easily hacked. Some virtual cards can be linked to your paypal, atm, bank account, etc. Some virtual card providers even offer a physical card for your virtual card.

I hope this helps.

Meztiza Ako:

Hi Guys, a friend of mine tried a virtual visa card and transacted successfully. Search and try for a virtual visa or mastercard in your country.

Try these keywords in Google. For example if you are living in Italy, type this...

• Virtual Visa Card in Italy
  • Virtual Debit Card in Italy
  • Virtual Prepaid Card in Italy
  • International Prepaid Debit Card in Italy

I know you get the point. :)

Virtual card is an extra layer of protection when you transact online and offline. It can not be easily hacked. Some virtual cards can be linked to your paypal, atm, bank account, etc. Some virtual card providers even offer a physical card for your virtual card.

I hope this helps.

Thanks for the info but a user tried a virtual card and it did not go through ,i believe it was a Virtual MasterCard though if i remember the company right.

@Chalin Saranga Jayathilake @Wim Schrynemakers Your cards were working for withdrawals and they dont anymore ? 

I believe it makes no sense to go through a virtual card, even if it works (and it doesn't), there's a good chance it would be taken down after a short while by the site owners, just as they did with all the rest. Remember when they supported Loterica, Cimb Niaga, Boleto and all that other nonsense? All gone (and luckily so).

So why should I activate an extra card (which carries it's costs anyway) to satisfy the whims of the siteowners, just to see it disappear a week after.

There is only one thing apart from credit cards which worked flawlessly, and that was PayPal. Zero problems, no frictions, instant transactions, instant settlements.

If, for whatever reason, they refuse to do business with mql5 or vice-versa, then the alternatives are Skrill and Neteller, which work in a somewhat similar way as PayPal.

But PayPal is still by far the best option...

Reason: