Paypal Withdrawal not Available - page 8

Nitin Raj:

After trying 3-4 different credit/debit cards, one of my card(Visa) has finally worked for the withdrawals. 
I think it depends on the issuer Bank if they allow the inward remittance on the card. 
If they don't, contact the customer care and ask them to allow it on your card. 

can you please mention bank name in which you were able to get the money?
thanks

kinjal parekh:
can you please mention bank name in which you were able to get the money?
thanks

ICICI Bank

Nitin Raj:

After trying 3-4 different credit/debit cards, one of my card(Visa) has finally worked for the withdrawals. 
I think it depends on the issuer Bank if they allow the inward remittance on the card. 
If they don't, contact the customer care and ask them to allow it on your card. 

Update:

The card withdrawals have been working so well for me that I will have to think twice about switching back to Paypal if MQL5 restores it in the future.
It's cheaper, offers better conversion rates than Paypal, and money appears in my bank account literally in a second after I hit the withdraw button on MQl5. 

paypal never come back again unfortunate

I foresee a big drop in sales volume with the removal of PayPal. Many buyers were using PayPal for deposits, and now with no more PayPal there will be less sales which is a lose lose situation for everyone. Also its a big problem that some sellers have funds that they can't withdraw.

MQL5 already makes 20% commission from all sales in the market plus we have to pay a 2% fee to withdraw using PayPal so for them paying a transaction fee it shouldn't be a problem. Really not good and I guess we will have to start to look at other alternatives to sell our products now.  

Dustin Vlok:

I foresee a big drop in sales volume with the removal of PayPal. Many buyers were using PayPal for deposits, and now with no more PayPal there will be less sales which is a lose lose situation for everyone. Also its a big problem that some sellers have funds that they can't withdraw.

MQL5 already makes 20% commission from all sales in the market plus we have to pay a 2% fee to withdraw using PayPal so for them paying a transaction fee it shouldn't be a problem. Really not good and I guess we will have to start to look at other alternatives to sell our products now.  

yes it is.  Many of us can't remove our funds because of this.  In some countries Paypal is the only mechanism that works.  They've removed the only option we have to remove funds in United States.  Plus less buyers like you mentioned. 

And they do it silently; sneaky.  Remove paypal and don't say a thing to their customers beforehand.  Very sloppy and unprofessional.  Yet they still market on their website to new customers that they accept and payout with paypal when that is a blatant lie.

this sucks not being able to remove our funds would be nice if you guys used something works world wide like maybe virtual coins maybe thru coinbase or another exchange.

As many, I am locked out of my proceeds for the time being.

My two cents on this issue:

• Many sales will be lost from people that love paypal. Consider leaving it only for buyers.
  • Sellers from USA and EU won't be able to make withdrawals

Alternatives:

• Withdrawals by bank transfer / 15 day lock period / minimum amount 5,000$
  • USDT (Tether USD, NO BANKS INVOLVED)
  • Skrill

Skrill is used worldwide and fast to implement.

Tether USD requires no banks, no compliance, can't be cut off, fast to implement, no fees, anyone can install the wallet.

Thumbs up for Tether USD!

I'll patiently wait.

Thanks.

Arturo Lopez Perez:

As many, I am locked out of my proceeds for the time being.

My two cents on this issue:

• Many sales will be lost from people that love paypal. Consider leaving it only for buyers.
  • Sellers from USA and EU won't be able to make withdrawals

Alternatives:

• Withdrawals by bank transfer / 15 day lock period / minimum amount 5,000$
  • USDT (Tether USD, NO BANKS INVOLVED)
  • Skrill

Skrill is used worldwide and fast to implement.

Tether USD requires no banks, no compliance, can't be cut off, fast to implement, no fees, anyone can install the wallet.

Thumbs up for Tether USD!

I'll patiently wait.

Thanks.

Agree Skrill is easy and works for mostly countries 

This problem arises after every few month , why not just enable crypto withdraws.
Reason: