withdrawal method - page 2

Eleni Anna Branou #:

When you withdraw from your MQL5 account through a Visa/Master card, the money is going to the bank account associated/connected with that card.

When you withdraw from your MQL5 account through a bank transfer, the money is going directly to your bank account.

The card method is more convenient for smaller withdrawals, the bank transfer is better and less costly for larger withdrawals.

perfect ! thank for the details

Yudi Pranata #:

using atm machine ? so i can use mastercard even though I don't have a credit card?

Why are you asking me?

I have already said that I don't know if it works with credit cards and I don't have a mastercard.

It works with my visa debit card and, surprise, surprise, I can then withdraw it from the bank. The same way that I always withdraw money from my bank!

Yudi Pranata #:

the first time i withdraw 10$ just to try it out. of course you paying extra commission for that too. but moving forward, you will be saving more comission if you are withdrawing more than 300$

Lee Chee Tat #:

the first time i withdraw 10$ just to try it out. of course you paying extra commission for that too. but moving forward, you will be saving more comission if you are withdrawing more than 300$

let me try, thank for advice.

if I managed to withdraw to my mastercard debit card. how do i transfer it to my bank account?

Yudi Pranata #:

let me try, thank for advice.

if I managed to withdraw to my mastercard debit card. how do i transfer it to my bank account?

Do you actually read any of the replies??

Keith Watford #:

Yes, it will be credited to the bank account that the debit card is linked to.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

When you withdraw from your MQL5 account through a Visa/Master card, the money is going to the bank account associated/connected with that card.

Keith Watford #: Do you actually read any of the replies??

Unfortunately, depending on the type of card, it may not be that simple.

Some users don't have bank issued cards, and instead opt to use the many online available pre-paid or “debit” Credit Cards, and those don’t have any bank account associated with them. They act more like electronic purses.

There are usually two ways to “withdraw” actual “cash”:

• One option is to go to an ATM and do a withdrawal, but you are then charged a hefty commission, because it’s considered a “cash advance” by the credit card institution (VISA or MasterCard).

• The second option is to use the “Customer Dashboard” on the service’s website, to request a bank transfer to a real bank account, which usually also incurs a commission and takes 2 business days (sometimes more if you are outside the EU or US).

So, @Yudi Pranata, please clarify what type of card you have. Is it issued by a bank or did you acquire it online via a service?

Fernando Carreiro #:

Unfortunately, depending on the type of card, it may not be that simple.

Some users don't have bank issued cards, and instead opt to use the many online available pre-paid or “debit” Credit Cards, and those don’t have any bank account associated with them. They act more like electronic purses.

There are usually two ways to “withdraw” actual “cash”:

• One option is to go to an ATM and do a withdrawal, but you are then charged a hefty commission, because it’s considered a “cash advance” by the credit card institution (VISA or MasterCard).

• The second option is to use the “Customer Dashboard” on the service’s website, to request a bank transfer to a real bank account, which usually also incurs a commission and takes 2 business days (sometimes more if you are outside the EU or US).

So, @Yudi Pranata, please clarify what type of card you have. Is it issued by a bank or did you acquire it online via a service?

exactly,

well thank you for information. already try using my BCA debit card (mastercard) not successful. 

just hope paypal will appear soon.

Yudi Pranata #:

Can I withdraw via bank transfer to my EURO bank account?

Ifeanyi Paul Ezendukaku #:
Can I withdraw via bank transfer to my EURO bank account?

Anyone using bank transfer outside Europea?

Does it really work?

If I don't completely fill all the visa transfer form and I cancel. When my money, which I didn't send, will get unlocked?
Reason: