Yes that's true, It in deed worked for me last minute

paypal is back?

Atep Juyanda:
paypal is back?

temporarily yes 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Bank card withdrawals

Scott Fredeman, 2021.02.09 14:22

I just received this... This is crazy... We have no way of knowing in the future we can work here anymore.

"Dear User,

We temporary returned the opportunity to withdraw using PayPal.

But please note, we are not guarantee that this option will remain constant.

Most probably it will be removed soon.

Please withdraw your funds as soon as possible.

Lorentzos Roussos:

temporarily yes 

Much appreciated. Kindly consider adding Skrill or Tether USD.

Lorentzos Roussos:

temporarily yes 

That’s just dumb 
Extremely poor business 
No respect for the sellers
No support
No communication 
Mickey Mouse business 

Likewise,its dumb that they are getting rid of it. I only used the strategy tester for little bits of money here and there. I was eager to test to see how much my new 3950X CPU would do with it but I guess they don't want such a powerful processor helping their network any. At least I got to withdraw one last time. Time to move on to NiceHash mining and probably make more that way anyway.

Looks like PayPal withdrawal is not available again. Great!  Well done mql5.

Dustin Vlok:

why mql5 site block PayPal many time?

i think most people used PayPal method

Dustin Vlok:

I suspect this might be paypal's fault, whimsy as it is.

Metaquotes can overcome this easily issuing payouts with Skrill, or in USDT or BSV.

Don't worry, metaquotes will find a way.

Arturo Lopez Perez:

I suspect this might be paypal's fault, whimsy as it is.

Metaquotes can overcome this easily issuing payouts with Skrill, or in USDT or BSV.

Don't worry, metaquotes will find a way.

I don't think so, as this seems to be a repetitive problem with mql5. I suspect they don't like paying the PayPal fees even though we cover 2% to withdraw our own funds. There are much larger institutions around the world that have no problems with PayPal services.

Now we are stuck with a Russian exchange that is not very user friendly and a credit card option which is very problematic from what we've seen from other people here. Mql5 makes over $67k minimum per month yet has these payment issues for the very same people who they making money out of. They better sort themselves out or we will have start to look elsewhere which will be a loss for them.

Many buyers use PayPal for purchasing products on the market and every time there is a problem with PayPal I can see the sales drop which is not a good thing for anyone.

Reason: