Paypal Withdrawal not Available - page 26

is there available skril here ?

Saydul Islam #:

is there available skril here ?

No.

WE NEED PAYPAL

@Saydul Islam #:is there available skril here ?

Yes, indirectly if you use your Skrill virtual MasterCard. It is what I use currently in the absence of PayPal.

I also have my Skrill virtual MasterCard associated with my PayPal account for payments when needed.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Paypal Withdrawal not Available

Fernando Carreiro, 2022.12.07 19:18

As an option, Skrill cards (be they physical or virtual) do work with MetaQuotes withdrawals.

Skrill is similar to PayPal and used by many brokers too, so it is a viable option for those having difficulties with the missing PayPal option.

Skrill virtual cards can be set-up in under a minute and there is no charge for them. Physical cards are also possible but have a cost and take some time to reach your home address.

EDIT: Skrill is also available in Brazil and even offers interoperability with Pix (Banco Central do Brasil).

Fernando Carreiro #:

Yes, indirectly if you use your Skrill virtual MasterCard. It is what I use currently in the absence of PayPal.

I also have my Skrill virtual MasterCard associated with my PayPal account for payments when needed.

I tried this and it doesn’t work. 

PAYPAL IS BACK.

Hello, I got this 4 hours back and still locked. Anyone with the same experience????

Ugochukwu Mobi #:
Hello, I got this 4 hours back and still locked. Anyone with the same experience????

If you've put your withdrawal in the afternoon hours, you shouldn't expect nothing earlier than tomorrow.

The Service Desk doesn't work around the clock.

Reason: