Paypal Withdrawal not Available

I can't withdraw money to paypal. Is this temporary?

Paypal withdraw missing for me now

I've used it 3 or 4 times before to withdraw

Why Paypal is withdrawn?

Is it it because Paypal is not getting enough business ?

Has Paypal increased merchant collection fee because enough volume is not there to offer lesser fees?

I think MQ and Paypal disagree about the transfer fees and who is going to pay them and how much.

I believe MQ needs to resolve the payment issues; things are getting more and more difficult to deposit and to withdraw money from the platform.

Without PayPal how do you withdraw money in the EU? 

Nothing else seems to work. 

This needs to be resolved.  If they are arguing about fees then that seems pointless since they already pass them onto us....

Not being able to withdraw funds is really poor customer service... especially as it is a 20% paid for service..... and another nudge to just leave the market place altogether

I'm trying to deposit my money and can't. PayPal is withdrawn. My credit card is being rejected, No bank number to transfer money. Don't they want my money? Is this a strange situation? It's not serious, maybe they go bankrupt?

Carl Schreiber:
I think MQ and Paypal disagree about the transfer fees and who is going to pay them and how much.

There are no grounds for disagreement though , these fees are paid upon withdrawal by vendors .

Dear all:

I am having the same issue. Have you tried this option:

withdraw to WebMoney and then to Paypall?

Does it work?

Bank Wire and Sepa Transfer are great options : 

1. Sepa transfer for members who are living in EU zones.
  2. Bank transfer for members who are living outside of the EU zones
Reason: