Invest the amount that you can only afford to lose.

Hello,

There were some technical works on the site, please try now.

PayPal is available for withdrawal.

Best regards

Why of course : if you loose than you can afford then it is not trading

Yes, that is key. Traders should never trade with money they need for other purposes based on the hope to earn more money.

Hello,

There were some technical works on the site, please try now.

PayPal is available for withdrawal.

Best regards

According to statistics people underestimate the risks in trading and tend to be "pulled in" as in any regular gambling game. That might be the most common reason why there are 95% losers : confusing the two. Trading must not be gambling but since most of the people do not make such a difference there will be always more than enough people that will invest more than they can afford to lose since they are simply gambling

It is a very famous quote in forex world, either in your trading account or at your particular trade, you should invest the amount, that if you lose will not bother you too much.

i am newbie here and i have not much money to invest in forex to lose that totally infact i want to earn from this great business of the world. it is right we must make good strategy in order to avoid the loss.

Hello,

Apologies for the late reply.

Are you facing any issues now?

Anthony.T:
In other words it's mental capital, we should only risk the amount we OK with so that when we have drawdown, it won't hurt our mental capital which is much more important than the balance shown in our account.

Agree mate. This is one of the basic principles in an any investment

I think we all should have a safe path . If we invest all money one time we can be in great loss. So it is advised to do trading with a amount which is spare with you .If you loose it you will not suffer a lot . Your affordibility should be low in start of trading career so that you can do work again in it.

Yes if we invest or put at risk to much of bigger amount, then we will be in trouble upon facing loss. No trade should be trades as a sure shot trade, anything can happen in forex world.

Reason: