Paypal Withdrawal not Available - page 19

Maybe BCH or ETH payout would be a nice alternative.

I will be ceasing all agent operations until there is a viable method of withdraw in the US, that isn't limited to insane numbers in the thousands for withdraw.

While I understand that there's a backlog of request to withdraw funds since the implementation of wire transfer, I cannot see any justifiable means to suspending customer covered withdraws through other agencies. If Paypal is the problem, there needs to be a viable replacement for such that doesn't require backlogs of withdraw request in which MQL adds the restriction of sky high withdrawn requirements in order to do so, just to keep the overhead down on requests.

What's quite sad is that this year I planned to start up my own business here in the US, building a compute farm for MQL, in which to lease out compute to MQL and do commission based compute as well. This would have been a 20k startup, and while in the grand scheme that might not seem like a lot in the grand scheme, those aren't playing numbers. Seems that's gone out the window now though, I won't be able to reliably start up any form of business like such if there's no reliable method of withdraw.

I sincerely hope you figure this out, MQL. You stand to lose a great deal of compute power by cutting out the US.

I've turned off all of my agents, I hope more are finding out about this and shutting theirs down as well.

MQL is getting a ton of free processing power now because of those who relied on the PayPal method.

How about payoneer as payment option. It is easy and acceptable solution and can work worldide and easy to withdraw directly to bank acc with low fees..

I've started turning my computer off at night - so my agents won't be running either. 

What I'm surprised at is it is pretty clear there is no way for people running agents in the US or Australia to withdraw money, and Metaquotes couldn't care less.

[EDIT: Just stopped my agents so they won't run during the day either]

They must not like compute power i bet they have loss 100,000s of teraflops of processing power.

Some explanation from MetaQuotes:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Payments and payment methods

Renat Fatkhullin , 04/20/2014 10:19 AM

We show different payment systems for different countries.

We removed the variety of systems for all countries, since there was an overwhelming (sometimes close to 95%) number of deliberately erroneous payment attempts through local systems that only accept payments from local users of their countries.

Now we are working on expanding the lists of countries for access and adding new payment systems. Not all user-friendly systems suit us because of the monstrous fees. Plus, the whole world is intensely fragmented along payment channels.

In addition, for merchants, we introduced withdrawals to bank accounts for amounts ranging from $ 3,000 to $ 100,000 per day. This immediately improved the situation.

Sergey Golubev:

Some explanation from MetaQuotes:

"... monstrous fees ..."???  The commission for WebMoney is 2%, this is the same as it was for PayPal!

At my Withdraw from account page, with Bank Transfer it says: "The minimum amount for withdrawal is 3000 USD, the maximum one is 210.88 USD. "

A type-o?

EDIT:  min and max is the same now, $3000.  Maximum was my account balance minus the fee, so my bad.

Walter Abrahams:

"... monstrous fees ..."???  The commission for WebMoney is 2%, this is the same as it was for PayPal!

At my Withdraw from account page, with Bank Transfer it says: "The minimum amount for withdrawal is 3000 USD, the maximum one is 210.88 USD. "

A type-o?

I also had a hard time understanding it

Chalin Saranga Jayathilake:

I also had a hard time understanding it

"Now we are working on expanding the lists of countries for access and adding new payment systems."
Reason: