Paypal Withdrawal not Available - page 24

Support Team  2022.12.07 18:44  

Hello, our apologies, there are some technical issues from our side.

Temporary PayPal is not working for withdrawals, please try other withdrawal options.

Hopefully soon it will be fixed. If you want to use only PayPal for withdrawals, please try later this week.

Paypal was the only withdraw method that worked for me as Brazilian based.

For us at Brazil mql5.com offers 4 top up alternatives and 0 methods for withdraw!

I've been waiting for a month to receive my payment from a selling signal and now I can't withdraw my hard earned money that I was counting to pay bills.

I did try even "webmoney" just to realize they do not offer bank payments for Brazil too, I just loose in both ends. 

Right now I'm very disappointed and discouraged to provide services on the mql5 market again. 
To make it even worse Moderators keep deleting this message on this thread, absolutely disgusting.

As an option, Skrill cards (be they physical or virtual) do work with MetaQuotes withdrawals.

Skrill is similar to PayPal and used by many brokers too, so it is a viable option for those having difficulties with the missing PayPal option.

Skrill virtual cards can be set-up in under a minute and there is no charge for them. Physical cards are also possible but have a cost and take some time to reach your home address.

EDIT: Skrill is also available in Brazil and even offers interoperability with Pix (Banco Central do Brasil).

Revolut expanded to Brazil recently too . Revolut cards work too . i hope its available 

https://www.finextra.com/newsarticle/41005/revolut-adds-brazil-and-mexico-to-global-expansion

Revolut adds Brazil and Mexico to global expansion
Revolut adds Brazil and Mexico to global expansion
  • Finextra
  • www.finextra.com
Digital bank Revolut has announced its expansion into Mexico and Brazil, with a plan to hire 250 new employees in both countries by 2025.

Vinicius Barenho Pereira #:

To make it even worse Moderators keep deleting this message on this thread, absolutely disgusting.

Moderators do not keep deleting your message!

One of your duplicated posts was deleted by me and that was because I saw many copy and paste posts by you.
The other posts you deleted yourself.

Please don't forget that this is a users' forum, it is not a Metaquotes help desk. It is annoying for users to keep seeing the same post repeated many times.

Fernando Carreiro #:

As an option, Skrill cards (be they physical or virtual) do work with MetaQuotes withdrawals.

Skrill is similar to PayPal and used by many brokers too, so it is a viable option for those having difficulties with the missing PayPal option.

Skrill virtual cards can be set-up in under a minute and there is no charge for them. Physical cards are also possible but have a cost and take some time to reach your home address.

EDIT: Skrill is also available in Brazil and even offers interoperability with Pix (Banco Central do Brasil).

skrill would be good, i use skrill too.

Today when i need to WD from mql5 payment system to my paypal, cant do because mql5 have technical issue i thought.

Then i try to WD via Visa Card, cost 2$, i did it and it work, thanks mql5 team.

So for indonesian people that need to WD, just use Bank Jago Visa Card, or try another Visa Card depend your local bank have, WD take instantly arrive on your Visa Card.

Regards

Syarif Nur Arief #:
Today when i need to WD from mql5 payment system to my paypal, cant do because mql5 have technical issue i thought.

Then i try to WD via Visa Card, cost 2$, i did it and it work, thanks mql5 team.

So for indonesian people that need to WD, just use Bank Jago Visa Card, or try another Visa Card depend your local bank have, WD take instantly arrive on your Visa Card.

Regards

so, work well for visa debit ?

not work for mastercard debit ?

Syarif Nur Arief #:

Regards

thank you !

Syarif Nur Arief #:

Regards

My debit card is Visa electron, it is not credit though, I wonder if it is gonna work for withdrawal? I am afraid of losing money if something is not right...

And paypal still offline... :(

Does anyone know if you can withdraw to virtual credit cards? I have an account with a service that allows me to create as many virtual credit cards as I want, for online shopping. I am afraid of the money going somewhere else, though, if I try to withdraw.

Reason: