Unable to start EAs

Over the weekend, for some reasons, I now can not start any EA for all brokers' account. I did download some open source EAs and tried to test them. So I am suspecting these open source EAs/indicators might have changed my files within MT4. I can not run and test EAs because it just won't respond. The MT4 would start and login fine. Anyone has such issue before?  Any help is much appreciated. Thanks

Hank T: Over the weekend, for some reasons, I now can not start any EA for all brokers' account.
  1. Don't double post
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum

2. The market is closed "over the weekend." No ticks, no start.

3. Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

whroeder1:

The market is closed "over the weekend." No ticks, not start.

Hi Whroder, thanks for your comment. but I should be able to backtest EAs even when market is closed right?

Right

Hank T:

Do not double post. It is annoying for others when they take the time to respond and then find that the same question has already been answered in a duplicated topic.

Your other topic has been deleted.

whroeder1:
  1. Don't double post

2. The market is closed "over the weekend." No ticks, no start.

3. Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

whroder, I apologize. I did not notice this is a MT5 area. if you can, please delete my post.

whroeder1:
Right

whroder, but I am still unable to start EAs. It looks like all EAs became invalid suddently. I drag EA into the charts but nothing happened. No response at all. Any idea of what might have caused this problem? I wonder if this has anything to do with EA ownership verification process?  This PC is having coonection issue with MQL5 on and off. I tried to  install an EA I just purchased last week. Yet it won't install...

Reason: