My application has been rejected. How and where to fill the required data correct

I just know my application has been rejected. How and where to fill the required data correct

Thank you

June

P.s. Based on the problem about Subscription not permitted

There is one thread where the users are sharing the experience about it:

My seller's account not approved
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/280472

My Seller Account Not Approve
My Seller Account Not Approve
  • www.mql5.com
I have opened my account in mql5 which has been more than 6 months and has not been opened yet, I have completed all the document and multi, still...

Thank you

That link to the recommendation for document

Read the below documentation:

1. To confirm their identity, users need to provide a photograph of one of the following documents:
    • passport (double-page spread);
    • ID card or identity certificate (front side);
    • driver's license (front side).
  2. Document photographs should meet the following requirements:
    • photographs should be in color;
    • photographs should be uncut — all edges of a document should be visible;
    • a document should occupy more than 50% of the photograph area;
    • a photograph should be clear; a text should be legible and easy to read;
    • editing photographs using image-processing applications is not allowed.

but where in MQL5 must I send those document to?

because at first I sent document in the seller at the left of the page and at register button. but now it show only message about reject 

but no button to click to resend as the attached picture last time. so I don't know where I resend?

Please help

Thank you

June Wathinee:

Do not double post.
I have deleted your new duplicate post.

Sergey has answered and that is the only answer that you are likely to get in the forum. This is a forum, not a help desk.

Keith Watford:

Do not double post.
I have deleted your new duplicate post.

Sergey has answered and that is the only answer that you are likely to get in the forum. This is a forum, not a help desk.

Sorry if I double post. I tried to read the article as Sergey sent more than 100 comments and still can’t find the answer matched with my question.

But if my question is double, I’m so sorry.

And now I don’t have any ways to be a seller.

Thank you everyone

June Wathinee: Sorry if I double post. I tried to read the article as Sergey sent more than 100 comments and still can’t find the answer matched with my question. But if my question is double, I’m so sorry. And now I don’t have any ways to be a seller.Thank you everyone

I am just a normal user like everyone else and from what I have read of your posts and of those that tried to answer you, I believe that you have no further options or recourse.

It is unfortunate that MetaQuotes is not willing to give you a reason, but they have rejected your application and their decision is final. You will not be able to change the outcome and you will not be able to be a seller.

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".
Reason: