PayPal removed again? - page 6

They could also add a bitcoin withdrawal, that would be pretty fast.

Ahmed Sabry Mohammed Youssef Elgendi #: Why does't MQL try to use other payment methods like "Skrill" or "Neteller"? 

You can use Skrill via it's virtual credit card (which one can generate for free in a few seconds on the Skrill Dashborad).

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Paypal Withdrawal not Available

Fernando Carreiro, 2022.12.07 19:18

As an option, Skrill cards (be they physical or virtual) do work with MetaQuotes withdrawals.

Skrill is similar to PayPal and used by many brokers too, so it is a viable option for those having difficulties with the missing PayPal option.

Skrill virtual cards can be set-up in under a minute and there is no charge for them. Physical cards are also possible but have a cost and take some time to reach your home address.

EDIT: Skrill is also available in Brazil and even offers interoperability with Pix (Banco Central do Brasil).

Alberto Gauer Borrego #: They could also add a bitcoin withdrawal, that would be pretty fast.

Forget Cryptocurrencies. They not allowed under certain business and legal obligations. The are much too unstable for a non-financial company to manage and MetaQuotes ia a software company, not a financial one.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Paypal Withdrawal not Available

Fernando Carreiro, 2022.12.05 21:33

It is currently still not allowed in the EU! MetaQuotes is registered in the EU and must follow EU regulations.

Fernando Carreiro #:

You can use Skrill via it's virtual credit card (which one can generate for free in a few seconds on the Skrill Dashborad).

Skrill does not operate in Venezuela

Alfredo Jose Garcia Carrero #: Skrill does not operate in Venezuela

Ok! I guess there are many countries in which Skrill does not operate ... Skrill — Non-serviced Countries

too many.

PayPal already seems strange to me.... I'm already worried about the situation, that they won't activate it anymore. Too active and too passive mql5 with the affectations to its users.

Alfredo Jose Garcia Carrero #: too many. PayPal already seems strange to me.... I'm already worried about the situation, that they won't activate it anymore. Too active and too passive mql5 with the affectations to its users.

Yes, it is a pity that MetaQuotes does not release official notices of what is going on. They stay silent which only further drives the speculation.

But unfortunately, that has been their attitude and way for everything since ages ago. I doubt they will ever change.

It will be back just be patient and let them work in peace :)
Reason: