What type of Card is working with the Card withdrawal method? - page 2

Laszlo Tormasi:

I tried that card and unfortuantely it did not work!

This is the error message:  Bank cards payment system has rejected the withdrawal operation. Please contact the bank that issued your card for details.

I tried another card (issued in Hungary) with small amount and the transfer went through immediately. I would say the conversion rate was better than PayPal's conversion rate but I haven't checked the actual PP rates yet.  

Thank you for posting.  Which card from Hungary worked for the withdrawl?  I need to get the same card. thanks for helping me

How much does it take lately?
Revolut card withdrawal is pending for almost a week. Guess it's pending, can't see status anywhere, but money is not in yet..

Filip Pop:
How much does it take lately?
Revolut card withdrawal is pending for almost a week. Guess it's pending, can't see status anywhere, but money is not in yet..

The physical debit card ? or the virtual ?

Lorentzos Roussos:

The physical debit card ? or the virtual ?

My bad, the support guys shed some light on the issue.

It came in another currency and I just did not see it!!

Filip Pop:

My bad, the support guys shed some light on the issue.

It came in another currency and I just did not see it!!

Thanks for clarifying

Lorentzos Roussos:

Thanks for clarifying

Good to know, regarding Revolut. I know that sometimes they hold on to the cash, pending proof of "source of funds". It can be problematic if you don't know to expect it.

I have 2 bank cards, i tried boths for withdrawal but same issue, rejected...
I also tried by virtual visa card but same

Shahzad Khan #: I have 2 bank cards, i tried boths for withdrawal but same issue, rejected... I also tried by virtual visa card but same

As an option, Skrill cards (physical or virtual) do work with MetaQuotes withdrawals.

Skrill is similar to PayPal and used by many brokers too, so it is a viable option for those having difficulties with the missing PayPal option.

Skrill virtual cards can be set-up in under a minute and there is no charge for them. Physical cards are also possible but have a cost and take some time to reach your home address.

Cards within Asia region doesnt work. For very long time unfortunately. They have to update with their provider or change the provider

Cards don’t work for the USA either. 

Service desk keep telling me it’s declining from my bank, but my bank doesn’t even show any deposit attempts for them to decline. 

So.. my funds are stuck on this site. 
Reason: