Paypal Withdrawal not Available - page 21

I haven't been able to withdraw my money, what is going on?? I have tried with several bank cards and have no luck, now I have tried 2 days in a row and the sms never gets to my phone. I had an stupid answer from support just saying "have you tried with webmoney?" WHAT KIND OF SUPPORT OR ANSWER IS THAT!!!???

I used this site to transfer from webmoney to paypal:

http://exwp.org/index_en.html

I'm Brazilian and that was the only way I found. And I just trusted because it was the support that gave me. But with the fees it is not viable (U$2,00 fee is more than R$10,00 Reais.)

Suporte_WebMoney

(Everything went well, got the money in my PayPal account.)

If a fellow brazilian want to know more details on how I did it, feel free to ask!

Exchange webmoney and paypal
  • exwp.org
We offer you an exchange of PayPal to WebMoney, an exchange WebMoney to PayPal and also paypal transfer via input-output WebMoney at the most advantageous rates!

Fabio Albano:

I used this site to transfer from webmoney to paypal:

http://exwp.org/index_en.html

I'm Brazilian and that was the only way I found. And I just trusted because it was the support that gave me. But with the fees it is not viable (U$2,00 fee is more than R$10,00 Reais.)

(Everything went well, got the money in my PayPal account.)

If a fellow brazilian want to know more details on how I did it, feel free to ask!

2% commission from MQL > "WebMoney". 4.5% commission from "Webmoney" to Paypal. And that's before looking at the exchange rates that are used? e.g. AUD the rate is 6.5% worse than the actual rate (If I'm reading that correctly). So what, a 13% hit on using that service?  Really? I agree with your statement "It is not viable"

Scott Marshall:

2% commission from MQL > "WebMoney". 4.5% commission from "Webmoney" to Paypal. And that's before looking at the exchange rates that are used? e.g. AUD the rate is 6.5% worse than the actual rate (If I'm reading that correctly). So what, a 13% hit on using that service?  Really? I agree with your statement "It is not viable"

EDITED: I forgot MQL fee... To withdraw = 30,00/ MQL fee = 24,00 / Transfer to WebMoney = 23,53 / Exwp transaction =  21,34 / PayPal fee =  19,67  ---> 34,44%

Something changed in the right direction.  PayPal showed up for deposit.  Unfortunately not (yet) for withdrawals.

That
Walter Abrahams:
Something changed in the right direction.  PayPal showed up for deposit.  Unfortunately not (yet) for withdrawals.
This is a good news

I must say Paypal is not a good company,they are unhonest as hell.

Actually,these payment services are mostly bad.

Alternatives?Cryptos!

Tomoyuki Nakazima:

Alternatives?Cryptos!

Not honest how??? it's very reliable 

Tomoyuki Nakazima:

Alternatives?Cryptos!

Almost ten years I use PayPal to this day,
so I know you are talking about something that is not true.

My advice, please learn to respect things properly.
Moreover, you are talking about something that is a much higher level than you.

:)

MQ finally came to their senses, PayPal is back for withdrawals, at least for me!  😃

Hope it stays!

Reason: