Checking the minimum stop in EAs published in the marketplace. - page 8

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
If your EA is "tuned" to a specific broker - that's an example of cheating - in which case, your EA does not belong in the Market.

What makes you think it's tailored to one broker?

I thought it was a joke to say that what one person says is not necessarily understood by the other because they are already preparing their response.

lilita bogachkova:

I thought it was a joke when they say that what one person says, the other does not necessarily understand because he is already preparing his answer.

This is not a joke, I have come across people like that, but it's a minor matter when two people like that start arguing.

I have two such acquaintances, one with higher education, an intellectual, a candidate. The other has a high school education (maybe),

half-bum, speech impediment, a little bit of autism. When these two subjects came together in an argument you could listen to them for hours.

It always amazed me how the half-bum managed to keep up an argument on any topic.

lilita bogachkova:

What makes you think it's tailor-made for one broker?

I thought it was a joke to say that what one person says is not necessarily understood by the other because they are already preparing their response to contradict it.

are you able to read and understand what you're writing?

As far as I know -- schools still teach children such things as "comma", "full stop" and other punctuation marks.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Are you able to read what you have written yourself?

As far as I know, schools still teach children such things as "comma", "full stop" and other punctuation marks.

Russian is a foreign language for me, and I write in it using google translator, looking at the translation of what I have written. Ja es varētu te runāt savā dzimtajā valodā tad es rakstītu latviešu valodā, bet šaubos ka tu to saprastu.

lilita bogachkova:
Russian is a foreign language for me and I write in it using google translator, looking at the translation of what is written. sorry google has not learned grammar. Ja es varētu te runāt savā dzimtajā valodā tad es rakstītu latviešu valodā, bet šaubos ka tu to saprastu.
it's clear now -- google translations are often a little better than some people write now.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

but min stop = assign spread *2 I will try what the MetakwotsDemo server has to say.

Basically, my code is also flawed. There should not be constants in the code in its pure form. So put 2 or 3 there, still wrong. I think the best solution in this case is to give this parameter to the user. That is, among other things, we need also the parameter "spread multiplier when StopLevel is zero". The value of this parameter is taken into account if isECN = false and Stop Level is 0. Apparently, this is the best solution to the problem.

It is clear that in this case the Expert Advisor should still be ready to receive error 130, figuring out if the error was caused by changing of prices or if its appearance is due to the fact that the multiplier of spread was specified incorrectly by the user.

Ihor Herasko:

In principle, my code is also flawed. The code should not contain constants in their pure form. So put 2 or 3 there, it's still wrong. I think that the best solution in this case is to give this parameter to the user. That is, among other things, we need also the parameter "spread multiplier when StopLevel is zero". The value of this parameter is taken into account if isECN = false and Stop Level is 0. Apparently, this is the best solution to the problem.

It is clear that in this case the Expert Advisor should still be ready to receive error 130, figuring out if the error was caused by a price change or if its appearance is due to the fact that the user specified the wrong spread multiplier.

this is good for the users

but there is a problem with checking in the market - they don't accept this kind of work, they require a full automatic

Vladislav Andruschenko:

that's good for the users.

But there's a problem with verification in the marketplace - they don't accept such work, they require a full automaton

The solution is contained in the second part of my post:

It is clear that in doing so, the EA should still be prepared to receiveerror 130, figuring out after the fact whether the error was due to price changes, or whether its appearance is due to the fact that the spread multiplier was specified incorrectly by the user.

That is, despite the value entered by the user, the Expert Advisor will continue to adjust that multiplier until error 130 is removed. Thus, if error 130 has appeared where there was no requote, it is a clear sign that the settings were incorrect.

Ihor Herasko:

That is, further, despite the value entered by the user, the EA starts to pick up this multiplier until error 130 disappears. Thus, if error 130 occurs where there was no requote, it is a clear sign of incorrect settings.

Thank you I will consider both options,

To the post above - I asked those who post on the marketplace,

I am like others looking for answers to their questions on this forum.

Let my thread be an answer to a question that others will have, I unlike.... I don't feel sorry for.

Ihor Herasko:

That is, further, despite the value entered by the user, the EA starts to pick up that multiplier until error 130 disappears. Thus, if error 130 has occurred where there was no requote, it is a clear sign that the setting parameters are incorrect.
Sadly, the mere presence of an error, even handled further, is already a red rag to the marketplace moderators. And even an explanation of further logic, that an Expert Advisor handles server responses, sometimes comes across the same answer: "there must be no errors". And never mind that they are further processed and are part of the EA's 'communication' with the server.
Reason: