What is going on with MQL5 Payment System? - page 2

mql5 always looks good. because every post that contains complaints is always deleted

Ana Juyanda:

mql5 always looks good. because every post that contains complaints is always deleted

Not true.

Some repetitive posts have been deleted.

Remember that we are just forum users and can do nothing, only Metaquotes have that power.

Any information that is posted here to inform can get lost in a sea of repetitive complaints.

Personally, I agree with the complainers. It should be a simple matter for Metaquotes to keep us informed instead of leaving us with no clue what is happening.

Ana Juyanda:

not true. I report some complain post and they not remove them.

They answer sellers service desk request after 1~2 weeks.

They remove old payment systems before finalizing and testing new systems.

They ...

Mahmoudibarmas Mehdi:

not true. I report some complain post and they not remove them.

They answer sellers service desk request after 1~2 weeks.

They remove old payment systems before finalizing and testing new systems.

They ...

in this situation there must be many members in the forum who complain about the problem of withdrawal. Its my opinion..

Any one know web money will back to payment system or no ?

Hamed Dehghani:

Any one know web money will back to payment system or no ?

From

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/320471/page30#comment_13205418

Aytugan Khafizov 2019.09.13 22:54 |65.18.217.178      EN

We are in process of reconfiguration of payment system providers.

We connected back Paypal for deposits, withdrawals will be available on Monday or Tuesday.

Credit cards deposits (Visa and Mastercard) are fully operational.

Next week we will add Withdrawals to VISA cards, and then to Mastercard.

ePayments is temporary unavailable due to integration issues, we are waiting response from ePayments support. It can last till Monday.

Webmoney will be no longer available.

Withdrawal Via Paypal and Funds that are "locked".
  • www.mql5.com
Hi, In the last few days MQL5 has "locked" my funds and won't allow any withdrawals. I have sent a message to them but no reply yet...

Keith Watford:

From https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/320471/page30#comment_13205418

Aytugan Khafizov 2019.09.13 22:54 |65.18.217.178      EN

We connected back Paypal for deposits, withdrawals will be available on Monday or Tuesday.

ePayments is temporary unavailable due to integration issues, we are waiting response from ePayments support. It can last till Monday.

Its very bad, 

Iranian users will use web money system, and they cant have epayment or paypal or visa ... because america sanctions , 

As Alexa ranking web site show, mql5 has 8.4% Iranian users, some nice Iranian coders work here, so i think mql5 admins must think about this problem.

Mql5 must have payment system can cover whole the world users.

Hamed Dehghani:

Its very bad, 

Iranian users will use web money system, and they cant have epayment or paypal or visa ... because america sanctions , 

As Alexa ranking web site show, mql5 has 8.4% Iranian users, some nice Iranian coders work here, so i think mql5 admins must think about this problem.

Mql5 must have payment system can cover whole the world users.

Please give the link to show how users of metaquotes products are used in each country. That would be very informative. Thanks in advance.

bring back webmoney and/or paypal ON WITHDRAWLS  , THIS CARDPAY CANNOT BE THE ONLY OPTION !

mql5 , you must give us options to withdraw to our accounts , I prefer to withdraw to paypal (this is my personal choice) , or at least webmoney.

thank you

Desmond Wright:

bring back webmoney and/or paypal ON WITHDRAWLS  , THIS CARDPAY CANNOT BE THE ONLY OPTION !

mql5 , you must give us options to withdraw to our accounts , I prefer to withdraw to paypal (this is my personal choice) , or at least webmoney.

thank you

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Aytugan Khafizov, 2019.09.13 17:54

We connected back Paypal for deposits, withdrawals will be available on Monday or Tuesday.

Reason: