What about withdrawals to Webmoney? - page 9

Mihail Matkovskij:

Just wanted to figure out how to register a card in Cardpay, I pressed the go button in my withdrawal section, but the following pops up:

Error 404. Is something broken again?

You don't need to register, you just take it and withdraw it to a dollar card.

Vladimir Karputov:

MasterCard or Visa? Just wondering if MasterCard already works or not ...

VISA

Mihail Matkovskij:
After WebMoney was removed I don't know how to withdraw. I see that in addition to Cardpay they have added PayPal. But in Ukraine, where I live, PayPal doesn't support Ukrainian banks, so it's not an option for me, as far as I know... I found very different reviews about Cardpay on Internet, mostly not in their favor. Moreover, their comments here are not very flattering... How do I withdraw money now?

What difference does it make what kind of feedback Cardpay has?

You are withdrawing fromMQL5.community payment systemto a bank card via Cardpay -- do you understand the difference?

You do not send money to Cardpay -- as you do with WebMoney, ePayments, PayPal.

So the feedback about Cardpay is whatever you want -- don't care about it, it's insignificant.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

Yes, in a good way this should all be spelt out in the "conditions of use". And if it is not spelled out, it is supposed to be treated humanly.

But not from MQ. They have plenty of clients and no competition.

ps: I do not need vm at all, it's about attitude again.

That's what I'm talking about, I have not seen a human attitude. And no matter how many customers, one branch to create or mailing to the mail to do not a lot of work! And if there is - probably a problem with the priorities.

I needed VM. Through her at JD commission was not! 1.6% give or take was compensated by the exchange rate. Now I have to pay 1.5% + 1 euro anyway.

But it's not even about who needs what. It's about WARNING. OFFICIALLY. And there won't be any questions. All the other dodgy replies like: read the forum, everyone's been talking for a month, etc., etc. are in the poor man's favour.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

That's what I'm saying: I haven't seen any human attitude. And it doesn't matter how many clients there are, it's not a big deal to create one branch or do a mailing list! And if there is, there's probably a problem with priorities.

I needed VM. Through her at JD commission was not! 1.6% give or take was compensated by the exchange rate. Now I have to pay 1.5% + 1 euro anyway.

But it's not even about who needs what. It's about WARNING. OFFICIALLY. And there won't be any questions. All the rest of the responses like: read the forum, everyone has been talking for a month, etc., etc. for the benefit of the poor.

All for the people... (no)

Alexey Kozitsyn:

That's what I'm saying: I haven't seen any human attitude. And it doesn't matter how many clients there are, it's not a big deal to create one branch or do a mailing list! And if there is, there's probably a problem with priorities.

But it's not even a question of who needs what. It's about WARNING. OFFICIALLY. And there will be no questions. All the other responses such as: read the forum, everyone's been talking for a month, etc., etc. in the poor man's favour.

So you wanted to be told personally? By spamming you in the mail? Would that make you feel better?

It's in the poor man's favour to get so worked up over insignificant nonsense. Time passes and the rules of the game change.

The trivial answer is that no one is keeping you here. And the answer would be true, unlikely anyone would be upset by your absence (on the contrary, this is a plus that there will be less competition in the market). In fact, you need the service more than he needs you.

Stanislav Aksenov:

So you wanted to be told in person? By spamming you in the mail? Would that make you feel better?

It's in the poor man's favour to worry so much about a small thing. Time passes and the rules of the game change.

The trivial answer is that no one is keeping you here. And the answer would be true, unlikely anyone would be upset by your absence (on the contrary, this is a plus that there will be less competition in the market). In fact you need the service more than he needs you.

Don't deceive yourself, service is good when there is competition, the client can choose what he needs from a variety of options, and when three cripples are selling some nonsense, then the purchases will be less, but for other sellers - yes, it's better when there is less competition.

Stanislav Aksenov:

... Time passes and the rules of the game change.

A trivial answer would be that no one is keeping you here. And the answer would be true, it's unlikely anyone would be upset by your absence. In fact you need the service more than he needs you.

don't twist things around and answer for the community and for the administration.

theMQL5.community plays a key role.

So an announcement like "in september there will be changes in input/output systems...", explaining what changes and when they will take place, is logical and obligatory.

the lack of such an announcement is perfectly visible on a lot of "what's going on" type questions.

not everyone reads the forum -- and there is a difference between official threads and "can't refill" threads posted by a regular forum user.

the forum is far from being universally read, and there is a difference between official topics and "can't refill" topics for ordinary forum users.

Roman Starinskij:

Don't deceive yourself, it is good for the service when there is competition and the client can choose what he needs from a variety of options, and when there are three cripples selling nonsense, there will be fewer purchases, but it is better for other sellers when there is less competition.

Say, it's good for the service that they get a percentage of sales. In fact, there is a completely different arithmetic.

And your set of variants is oversaturated, and it's hard for the service to moderate the assortment, in which essentially nothing new is added, and can not by definition.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

don't try to distort and answer for the community and for the administration.

MQL5.community has a key role.

The MQL5 community plays a key role only for Forex traders, not for real traders, for whom everything is oriented in the first place.

Are there any plans for ePayments ? I've got the card lying around
Reason: