Withdrawal Via Paypal and Funds that are "locked". - page 5

Youssef Sabri:
Guys, the blocked amount has been released for me but still have a problem with PayPal.  But now at least it is better than nothing !!! 

Same here - locked amount released.....at least something happened :)

Same for me. Locked amount released. PayPal still unavailable for withdrawal. Progress..

Mine is unlocked as well.  If it's a technical problem, sometimes that's not easy to fix and will take some time to figure out what went wrong. 

Beware of PAYPAL, I have just been robbed of € 100 with TOTAL AV, according to them I have to read the fine print, beware of PayPal, which is sold to the highest bidder !!!

mine was unlocked also but i didnt get the funds in paypal or on mql5 the funds are missing.

John Hall:
mine was unlocked also but i didnt get the funds in paypal or on mql5 the funds are missing.

Hi John Hall

You may not of got your funds into "PayPal", but whatever you tried to withdraw should still be in your "MQL5" available funds, can you confirm this please?

Stephen.

Stephen Smith:

Hi John Hall

You may not of got your funds into "PayPal", but whatever you tried to withdraw should still be in your "MQL5" available funds, can you confirm this please?

Stephen.

from what i can see no they didnt return to my mql5 balance i had over 8 usd when operation was still locked when they returned i should be over 12usd but the balance didnt change just now the locked operation is gone  unless their was some kinda mistake and a double payout

John Hall:

from what i can see no they didnt return to my mql5 balance i had over 8 usd when operation was still locked when they returned i should be over 12usd but the balance didnt change just now the locked operation is gone.

Hi John Hall

Seems like you will have to contact the "Service Desk", but please try and be patient and I am not saying you have not been. I am sure many members have been in contact with them. If you can prove monies are owed to you, you will get paid John. There are plenty of "Signal" service websites that use "PayPal", so this is not a case of a frozen account their end, but I hear what you are saying about why your full funds are not showing and only "Service Desk" can answer that.

Stephen.

John Hall:

from what i can see no they didnt return to my mql5 balance i had over 8 usd when operation was still locked when they returned i should be over 12usd but the balance didnt change just now the locked operation is gone  unless their was some kinda mistake and a double payout

Just be patient John, it could take some time buy they will help you ;)

My paypal is still greyed out. Someone help!
Reason: