FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 608

In general, our teacher has grown old, he used to be able to handle pamm in a couple of months, but now it's been almost two years, he's getting old......

sxww:
In general, our teacher has grown old, he used to be able to deal with pamm in a couple of months, but now it's been almost two years, he's old......
He won't go to work, we've been in a sweat for two days)))

It's just that the trend is down... Or maybe what's white is a void and what's cream coloured is a profit and it's going down?

pako:
For koloput, the average is

So for Kadhik 1((760\1000)+(.43\100))=1.308 and we add the average of,-2.50,-2.00=2.25 or we add Fp first and then divide 1 by the obtained,

and 2.25 divided by 100 or what? i can't add 2.25 to 1.308 because i get 3.558 ))))

Dimmerd:

So for Kadhik 1((760\1000)+(.43\100))=1.308 and we add the average of,-2.50,-2.00=2.25 or we add Fp first and then divide 1 by the obtained,

2.25 divided by 100 or what? i can't add 2.25 to 1.308 because i get 3.558 ))))

You guys got a Google.com pay-per-view?

http://profitraders.com/Bases/CmeBulletin.html

Ежедневные отчёты биржи CME — ProfiTraders.com
  • profitraders.com
Предварительные (preliminary) отчёты биржи CME (daily bulletin) выходят каждый день (кроме воскресенья и понедельника) утром в 7.45−8.40 по московскому времени (иногда бывают задержки). Финальные отчёты (final) выходят обычно в течение 1-го часа американской сессии. Отчёты содержат сведения по торгам на фьючерсном и опционном рынке за...

Don't be too lazy to bite on those two pips)

Your terminal shows a bid price, the first value of the fp is also a bid, so why are you fiddling with it?)

sxww:

Don't be too lazy to bite on those two pips)

Your terminal shows a bid price, the first value of the fp is also a bid, so why are you fiddling with it?)

sxww:

I used to give it to them, but I don't and won't, because I don't need extra passengers who will fuck off later.

And the teacher is so funny about the "post-fact", it's so heart-warming.

You better admit defeat!

sxww:

It's HE who has taken the 17 fiends at the pound.....

21 and all online. (I don't do nonsense on the pomme)
Reason: