Request for Metaquotes VPS support contacts

Good day people,

I am using a Webzilla VPS which I am renting throught Metaquotes/mql5.com. I am currently having problems synchronizing my MT4 and viewing the journal. I have another VPS running same EAs on a demo account. The other VPS has opened 5 trades in the last 2 hours while the MT4 running on Metaquotes/Webzilla VPS has not opened trades. How do I contact Metaquotes VPS support to assist me?

Thanks in advance

Hello,

Please contact Service Desk (tab on the left in your profile) and provide details of the problem.

Thanks Alexey

I need MT4 Server on VPS. I have account Exness server in Mt4 but in VPS It is not showing. So It will available. Also Any Demo or FREE Trail is available for VPS.

The service desk chatbot won't get me to a point to open a ticket. I cannot register a VPS. Won't get thru payment process. Journal full of errors, tried on 2 different PC's. How do I get to a person?

4xefxpiphunter #: The service desk chatbot won't get me to a point to open a ticket. I cannot register a VPS. Won't get thru payment process. Journal full of errors, tried on 2 different PC's. How do I get to a person?

For financial issues, please contact the Service Desk — Contacts and requests >> Create a request >> Finance >> Other question >> write your message — https://www.mql5.com/en/contact

For human response, they are only available during normal week-day business hours. You will have to wait for Monday.

Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Send your messages and see the history of your requests to the mql5.com support team even if you are not registered on the website.
Reason: