I can't withdraw from mql5

I have been having withdrawals issues for over a month now in mql5 can't withdraw my money this is what I'm being told.

Withdrawal unavailable: 
  1. We need to perform additional verification of your account. This is a standard procedure meant to ensure the security of all MQL5.community members. 
    Currently, no action is required from you. Please wait till the verification is complete. Until then, the ability to withdraw funds is limited.
    Sorry for inconvenience.
  2. Please can someone help. I contacted service desk no reply till now.

If it is about your MQL5 forum account/profile https://www.mql5.com/en/users/objemmanuel/accounting/chooseout so the service desk can help only.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Loss access to MQL5

Alexey Petrov, 2021.11.26 10:00

Choose Account \ Ask a question, then describe your problem and it will create a ticket for you.

Service desk is not helping issues how can I get the contact of admin 

Chinedu Emmanuel Obiajulu #:
Service desk is not helping issues how can I get the contact of admin 
admin = service desk.

Did you create a ticket in the service desk?
If not so - create it (look at my post above).

Because if it is additional verification your seller's status so it is normal/usual procedure, and the service desk is providing it for everybody.

Sergey Golubev #:
admin = service desk.

Did you create a ticket in the service desk?
If not so - create it (look at my post above).

Because if it is additional verification your seller's status so it is normal/usual procedure, and the service desk is providing it for everybody.
Yeah I created a ticket and a bot is the one replying I'm not chatting with a real human so I don't know how to go about it