In relation to the free products of MQL5 Market, which is you prefer to available - page 3

Would the saying "All that glitters is not gold" be aplicable to some of those beautiful looking EA?

angevoyageur:
Would you buy a product at over 1000 credits based on a backtest ?
Nope,  would I buy a product at over 1000 credits based on a forward (back) test ?  nope.

RaptorUK:
Nope,  would I buy a product at over 1000 credits based on a forward (back) test ?  nope.
Would you buy a product at over 1000 credits ? ;-)

angevoyageur:
Would you buy a product at over 1000 credits ? ;-)
Yes,  I would buy a product at over 10,000 credits.

Probably I'm wrong, but lately looks like that 90% of all post in all topics here are done by moderators. Too many chiefs and not enough Indians. In this scenario, my opinion is that we must rethink if we are in the right way.

figurelli:

Nice pool Achmad, free full version with limited time usage (controled by MQ), for me.

I agree if MQ plan to provide this feature in the future.

figurelli:
Probably I'm wrong, but lately looks like that 90% of all post in all topics here are done by moderators. Too many chiefs and not enough Indians. In this scenario, my opinion is that we must rethink if we are in the right way.

I am first a User just like any other User on this Forum,  I am allowed to have an opinion just like any other User on this Forum,  I abide by the rules just like all other Users should.  

Why do you think I should not post in this thread ?

I would buy a product at over 1000 credits if

1. I'm satisfied with backtests
  2. I'm able to run a fully functional version of the product for a month and the results are satisfactory

Roi.Scout:

I would buy a product at over 1000 credits if

1. I'm satisfied with backtests
  2. I'm able to run a fully functional version of the product for a month and the results are satisfactory
Result of the past month is not guarentee for the next month. I mean: it may be good to know the system using by vendor (at least in the description) to believe and to trust this system. Just my opinion.

RaptorUK:

I am first a User just like any other User on this Forum,  I am allowed to have an opinion just like any other User on this Forum,  I abide by the rules just like all other Users should.  

Why do you think I should not post in this thread ?

First of all, this is just a fact analysis and a rethink suggestion. This is for me a forum quality metric. So, this is not about your moderation quality, just about forum metrics and reality. 

For sure you are a user and, as any other user here, you are free to post anytime. No problem about that. But remember that even if you consider yourself first as a user, for most users here, like me, before being a mortal user, you are a moderator and have this label below your avatar and functional responsibilities here. 

Any other user, mainly newbies, will see you as someone that rules here. Note also that, as you are a team of moderators posting most of time together, this image is stronger. In my opinion, a good forum needs space for free dialetics and brainstorming. 

So, my suggestion is quite simple: to rethink moderators participation to easy and estimulate other users post messages here too, and decrease the 90% moderators presence reality, like any other good forum and near MQL5 old times. Maybe a way and idea to do this is, you guys,  wait more to post your qualified opinion and listen more, allowing the organic evolution of the topic.

Reason: