Dodge is the head ( or "give me a point of reference..."). - page 3

The Hi-Low link is interesting for trading, but not the Open-Hi-Low-Close, because the opening price is nothing but the closing price of the previous bar +1tick. I'm not going to say anything about time, it's really funny there. So only the high-low corridor, the rest is unnecessary.

grell:
The Hi-Low link is interesting for trading, but not the Open-Hi-Low-Close, because the opening price is nothing but the closing price of the previous bar +1tick. I'm not going to say anything about time, it's really funny there. So, only the high-low corridor is important, all the rest is superfluous.

Time is also important, I am all for high low.

DDFedor:

I want to try and rectify the situation by paying closer attention to dodge. I am interested in literally everything that can touch a candle with the name dodge. Especially interesting are dodge transitions from one TF to another TF and the formation of dodges in different TFs by candles that are not themselves dodges. It is especially interesting to try to find the "most dodgeable dodge" among several dodges. It is especially interesting to formulate the philosophy and psychology of Dodge, answering the question, is it true that Dodge is the head of everything?

Dodge, you can "shape" artificially... For example, take TF=429 min.

that's an interesting idea to analyze... I have to think about it...

I didn't say it wasn't important. Suppose there is a pattern on H1 (even if it is 4 candles). Let's assume this figure indicates a reversal. We look at M30 and at H2 (M45 and M90) but the figure is absent. But the reversal is there. Everything because the last correction was punctured and the figure was pulled down by its ears. We love omens.

I mean, how long did it take to form a high-low? An hour? A couple of days? That's what we have to base our decisions on, it seems to me we have to choose the time when the position exists in the market, either we get up for a couple of hours, or we wait a couple of weeks, but that's my point, you shouldn't put time in the background :))

joo:
there's no money to be made from it - there's nothing for the TC to get a grip on.

I want to be clear. Of course. "In and of themselves" dojos don't make sense. Just like ALL around us, taken out of contact and interaction. "Not a tricky secret. There's no point in blowing. When no one is spinning back"(c) And of course, I plan to derive correlations with some other "trading rules". In this sense, I think the "three lines" that form the triangle and allow you to "catch" a point on the plane are very revealing. Exactly the same with TC. "One" condition is not enough. You need at least three "global" conditions to make the system work.

Europa:

Dodge, can be "shaped" artificially... For example, take TF=429 min.

You could. But who else needs it but you? If you are a "master", you can drag the "mass" to your TF, but who has enough strength to do it? Therefore, the majority of people use the "standard" TF, which is why I propose to consider the "standard" TF.

There is always a "fulcrum" everywhere. I am only suggesting that this point is in Dodge.

Personally, this video helped me to think: https: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkGeOWYOFoA

And to be more specific, here is this picture:

grell:
So only the high-low corridor, the rest is superfluous.

How would you comment, then, on the expression that the candles are closed by professionals? And in the market, of course, most are professionals.

grell:
I didn't say it wasn't important. Suppose there is a pattern on H1 (even if it is 4 candles). Let's assume this figure indicates a reversal. We look at M30 and H2 (M45 and M90) but the figure is absent. And the reversal is there. Everything because the last correction was punctured and the figure was pulled down by its ears. We love omens.
The question is not whether there is a shape or not. The question is what kind of behaviour statistically happens after it is formed.
Reason: