50k dollars a month - page 4

Eleni Anna Branou:

Do you really think that this topic is going somewhere?

I am thinking about starting a new one, titled: One million dolars a month.

Please do, i will divert there if it has more ideas towards the purpose 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

50k dollars a month

Icham Aidibe, 2018.03.14 19:08

30% per year. 

That's 30% did in 1 year with a deposit of 100 000€ : 30 000 €. 

In France it's 5€ the kebab, selling 10 kebabs per day (which is very low), during one year, makes 6000 kebabs/per year = 30 000 € (and you don't need to be literate, even not knowing about math).

Rather sell kebabs. 

Carmine, I respect your modesty but you should expect more from life. 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

50k dollars a month

Carmine Pinto, 2018.03.14 18:22

As moderator you should keep this topic always in the first page in my point of view :D

There are extremely important infos for illusioned traders!

I'm not kidding you. Yes you can do a million per month and even more in forex trading.

Note for the posterity : to whom will read this topic behind us, there's whom pull you down, I'm pulling you up. 

SafMoseSteve:

Im happy that my modest efforts came out with something Ian, would be much appreciated if you point out more about what you said, did you find those successful traders in skype or in a trading forum? im not a good gambler myself so i won't look at twoplustwo

So this is a good opportunity to point out a few things and keep the conversation going on

The topic originally was to reach any traces of these successful traders and learn from them

Im currently chatting with a friend who i know for 20 years and we reached the point that people have different understanding and approach together with different logics in life, otherwise diversity will not play in act,

if im a millionaire i will share my success with everyone, it cheers one up to share and see people happy sometimes, just like its a bothersome when one want to invest your money and find others trying to get a piece of what you got, at one point i would want to give all the experiences for trading to be free and open to the public to counter making a business out of the needy "thise who charge hundreds of $$ to tell you that MA crossings will initiate a buy/sell" , but thats just me

There is already a group of 4 people that started on watsapp a couple of weeks ago with the same purpose that you mentioned then bit by bit the group died out, seems like there was no spark from the beginning 

My time is towards putting more effort on developing myself and reaching that goal of turning a 10000$ into 11000$ in a month or reasonably more if i can

This is a live account just a few months after starting to trade

Im sure everyone knows what happened next, but yes the market is a huge ATM machine and such moments when you can double or triple something will happen

I met them in that forum, organically.  What I mean is through participating in the forum, one person PMs another a question based on a public convo, etc, and you start to find more value in communicating with a specific couple people than with the public as a whole.  Wasn't like you could put out an ad "Please email me if you're making money, and we can talk".  Public forums are an awesome place to learn, that's why I'm here, to learn.  But if you keep pushing yourself and learning more and more, gradually you'll outgrow some forums, and you'll be trying to learn in other ways.  Jim Rohn is a personal development coach, and he has a famous saying: "you are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with".  You can apply that rule to anything, even down to internet conversations/arguments.  If a person spends all their time arguing with strangers on a forum, they become the 'average' of the people they are arguing with.  Always remember, the average forex trader loses money, because of spread and commission.  And if you surround yourself (online) with the public as a whole, you will be an average trader.  This isn't me claiming to be making big bucks trading forex, just what I've learned form being successful at poker, and witnessing the similarities between the industries.  Good luck brother.  Hopefully one day in the future we'll skype each other with talk of our 50k months. ;)

Icham Aidibe:

30% per year. 

That's 30% did in 1 year with a deposit of 100 000€ : 30 000 €. 

In France it's 5€ the kebab, selling 10 kebabs per day (which is very low), during one year, makes 6000 kebabs/per year = 30 000 € (and you don't need to be literate, even not knowing about math).

Rather sell kebabs. 

Carmine, I respect your modesty but you should expect more from life. 

Do you counted the taxes too (on kebab trading activity?) :D

Do you counted my working capital too in relation to the tolerance risk?

Do you count my expected drawdown to be less than 10% at every time in my trading career?

What you are talking about? (lol) -->It is all subjective.

I let you make 100% per year. You will do better than Bruce Knover :D

Ian Tavener:

Wasn't like you could put out an ad "Please email me if you're making money, and we can talk".   But if you keep pushing yourself and learning more and more, gradually you'll outgrow some forums, and you'll be trying to learn in other ways. And if you surround yourself (online) with the public as a whole, you will be an average trader.

Bro im a user with 147 rating? i only started 3 topics and a few more participation doesn't make me whatever you described above, this is your understanding of me not who i really am

Like i said people have different logics and different understanding of things

So what am i doing here?

Yesterday in the afternoon i was thinking im risking too much if i continued the same way, then i started using some math to divide my entry points, i found out that by dividing over the number 7 i will get the best results and i will be risking less

The profit should be 2.07 times over all trades givin the max open positions as 7 at one time, this gave a better result than having 4 positions opened in the same time which means instead of earning 20$ per 4 trades i will be earning 41.4$ per 7

The point is that the sentence "the risk that you take" kept on filling my head all the period during the afternoon, so i decided to add a topic knowing that i will get somewhere, there are lots of forums, more intensive trading places where people exchange information but my choice was MQL5 since i read a few topics and people of brilliant ideas appeared more here to me, and it was a good decision .. all the thinking that i put in managing entries aligned well with what Carmin Pinto pointed out in this topic in their first post

And i was confirmed with other people's posts as well that this idea of earning can and will happen at one point if its not served by greed and other downfalls of trading

Not trying to talk about myself in a "showoff" way but people participated in a way that i speculated and expected "maybe not a 100%" but at the end im happy with what i got

Carmine Pinto:

Do you counted the taxes too (on kebab trading activity?) :D

Do you counted my working capital too in relation to the tolerance risk?

Do you count my expected drawdown to be less than 10% at every time in my trading career?

What you are talking about? (lol) -->It is all subjective.

I let you make 100% per year. You will do better than Bruce Knover :D

No this is net profit. Just like the commission on your trades, at every trades or at withdraw time.

Bruce Kovner, I don't know him, but 100% of 1000$ isn't like a 100% of 1 000 000 000 (even in term of "kebabs").

But what I'm sure of is that 50K dollars per month has nothing exceptionnal and you're pretending the contrary. 

Ian Tavener:

I met them in that forum, organically.  What I mean is through participating in the forum, one person PMs another a question based on a public convo, etc, and you start to find more value in communicating with a specific couple people than with the public as a whole.  Wasn't like you could put out an ad "Please email me if you're making money, and we can talk".  Public forums are an awesome place to learn, that's why I'm here, to learn.  But if you keep pushing yourself and learning more and more, gradually you'll outgrow some forums, and you'll be trying to learn in other ways.  Jim Rohn is a personal development coach, and he has a famous saying: "you are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with".  You can apply that rule to anything, even down to internet conversations/arguments.  If a person spends all their time arguing with strangers on a forum, they become the 'average' of the people they are arguing with.  Always remember, the average forex trader loses money, because of spread and commission.  And if you surround yourself (online) with the public as a whole, you will be an average trader.  This isn't me claiming to be making big bucks trading forex, just what I've learned form being successful at poker, and witnessing the similarities between the industries.  Good luck brother.  Hopefully one day in the future we'll skype each other with talk of our 50k months. ;)

Again, It's all about perspectives and points of view.

Trading is a very solitary activity sometimes, I'm talking about times when you need to monitor your positions: it can happen that you need to monitor your positions for 7-10 hours (sometimes in the night). Other times monitoring is not necessary, just an hour and you've done for the day so you can go running or play tennis so you won't feel alone.

The funny things that happen to succesful veteran traders is that at some point of their career they feel the necessity of transimt something of themselves, and If I make a comparison with other activities It is not that strange in fact I see (i.e.) several artisians in my country hire disciples to work with them, they can be their soons or complete strangers; these are some of the reasons you will found veteran traders that want to share opinions with newbies.

The world is very complex and variegated, there aren't just castes and trader's masonry :D

Icham Aidibe:

No this is net profit. Just like the commission on your trades, at every trades or at withdraw time.

Bruce Kovner, I don't know him, but 100% of 1000$ isn't like a 100% of 1 000 000 000 (even in term of "kebabs").

But what I'm sure of is that 50K dollars per month has nothing exceptionnal and you're pretending the contrary. 

So in France there aren't taxes on kebab trading, very nice :D

50K dollars per month is nothing special?  Well, I see you are very modest! You should also ashamed yourself since there are people that are living with 1k per month (maybe you're one of them).

Also, If you don't know Bruce Knover I think you have serious understanding gaps about reality in trading performances.

Carmine Pinto:

So in France there aren't taxes on kebab trading, very nice :D

50K dollars per month is nothing special?  Well, I see you are very modest! You should also ashamed yourself since there are people that are living with 1k per month.

Also, If you don't know Bruce Knover I think you have serious understanding gaps about reality in trading performances.

You didn't ear what I said, actually I'm claiming that $50 000 is possible per month manually, regarding your investment, and to answer to the topic, that it isn't more than a satisfying outcome when it comes to automated trading

I'm not ashamed to say to those who'll read this topic then, that yes, they can : 

########

... but you, you should be, it's you who refuse such an expectation, such a hope, to any thirsty traders/readers/guest.

I respect your references, but I don't know B. K., it ain't my mentor, the world is full of rich people, all aren't mediatized.

PS : Early I've posted a video with someone reaching 10M from 200USD in live, it should have been deleted but you'll find it on youtube.

SafMoseSteve:

Hello forum

Has anyone met or contacted those successful scalpers who make fictional figures of profit per month? im starting to think its a myth, haven't met anyone real who can scalp for those high profits, using a small account as a start!

Is it possible to contact for the further step. IF you are really looking for the PM

Files:
Graph.PNG  37 kb
report.PNG  24 kb
Reason: