50k dollars a month - page 6

SafMoseSteve:

-How much risk are you welling to take

-10% drawdown "not more than"

-Bruce Kovner "didn't recognize the name at first but in 2016 i read the story of the taxi driver who turned 5 billion dollars"

I swear to God i didn't expect all this when i started this topic, not to ignore all the other posts they were all useful to me .. seems im on the right track and i will continue forward

This is a good reason why reading is a good thing (even if Mr. Icham Aidibe thinks that reading is useles :D) and of course you're welcome.

Follow your common sense and you will certainly do well ;-)

Icham Aidibe:

Ya habibi :-)

I don't know P.T.J, B.K but I make 50k a month. You do know P.T.J,B.K, you don't make 50k a month. Maybe should you read less financial review and spend more time improving your low-risk-conservative-strategy ? 

Ridicolous. You don't make 50K. You make -50K a month.

This is what you make. I'm surprised as moderator still let you talk.

Carmine Pinto:

Illusion yes, but starting with small capitals if you would read accurately the first message of the topic, maybe now you know why is important to read much more :D

So, you already know what is my working capital? I never mentioned how much I take on monthly basis and I will never do it because It is simply not in my style, instead, your style is to claim that you make 50K. Very nice attitude, congratulations! :D

I reinforce my convintion that you are not even a trader.

Actually you understood not even 10% of my speechs, but I understand you: maybe because you need to think about to make your 500K monthly, sorry 50K :D

You make me smile 2 times :-)

Your feminine instinct is seeing true : I didn't always trade. I'm a medical.

I don't read at financial review ; B. K. for me mean Koch Bacillus (Bacille de Koch (BK), in french) and I did read too much in my life. 

I also did think much, about various things, sometimes vitals, sometimes vain ... but always of the investment capital & only a few about my 50K/month, sorry 500K :D

#######

Then you finally realize you absolutely ignore everything my working capital, as well as my revenue on a monthly basis. And that's fine so, flaunting a signal being so pedantic.

Now that you're certain that I don't get 10% of your speech, cry me a river.

Icham Aidibe:

Your feminine instinct is seeing true : I didn't always trade. I'm a medical.

I don't read at financial review ; B. K. for me mean Koch Bacillus (Bacille de Koch (BK), in french) and I did read too much in my life. 

I also did think much, about various things, sometimes vitals, sometimes vain ... but always of the investment capital & only a few about my 50K/month, sorry 500K :D

Then you finally realize you absolutely ignore everything my working capital, as well as my revenue on a monthly basis. And that's fine so, flaunting a signal being so pedantic.

Now that you're certain that I don't get 10% of your speech, cry me a river.

In fact, the last word is left to fools like you. :D

Clever people on this forum, understood perfectly who are you. [P.S.  on your strategy tester graph, 100% history quality is not enough, you need at least 1000% to prove something :D ]

Now please go to trade, you still need to make 5000k (sorry 500k, re-sorry 50k) before the end of the month trading just "sometimes"

Feminine instinct just like cat's instinct is the best attitude on the earth.

Sexism attitude, on the other hand, is a very bad thing and you should be ashamed yourself on this too.

Carmine Pinto:

In fact, the last word is left to fools like you. :D

Clever people on this forum, understood perfectly who are you.

Now please go to trade, you still need to make 5000k (sorry 500k, re-sorry 50k) before the end of the month trading just "sometimes"

Feminine instinct just like cat's instinct is the best attitude on the earth.

Sexism attitude, on the other hand, is a very bad thing and you should be ashamed yourself on this too.

This new aggresivity in your speech smells like ... hmm .. okay I'll play the fool among clever people : if sexism used to be a river, it's presently a dry one.

Tell me. What would you do with 5000k per month you can't with 500k per month ? 

Carmine Pinto:

There is a topic called "There certainly is an Holy grail" you can make your question directly there I guess :D

There are people who think that market is an enormous ATM for withdraw easy money, I think that market is a device to transfer money from people who lives by illusion to people who take responsability and act with a serious business plan.

These discussions about to make 50k-100k-1000k are totally useless because your main source of reference should be about your risk appetite!

No way to escape the risk. Very simple.

Icham Aidibe:

This new aggresivity in your speech smells like ... hmm .. okay I'll play the fool among clever people : if sexism used to be a river, it's presently a dry one.

Tell me. What would you do with 5000k per month you can't with 500k per month ? 

I think you need at least 5000K to get you treated by a good psychiatrist: it takes a lot of money (per month)

I leave you to your delusions. Bye Bye

Hi,
I strongly go with you because it need alot doings to achieve that

To be frankly speaking you can't get quality treatment at 500k so be sure of you findings and get reliable money to access a quality treatment as you desire 

Carmine Pinto:

I think you need at least 5000K to get you treated by a good psychiatrist: it takes a lot of money (per month)

I leave you to your delusions. Bye Bye

Bye bye Carmine. Follow the guide, ain't river, salt water.

Reason: