50k dollars a month - page 5

Icham Aidibe:

You didn't ear what I said, actually I'm claiming that $50 000 is possible per month manually, regarding your investment, and to answer to the topic, that it isn't more than a satisfying outcome when it comes to automated trading. 

I'm not ashamed to say to those who'll read this topic then, that yes, they can : 

... but you, you should be, it's you who refuse such an expectation, such a hope, to any thirsty traders/readers/guest.

I respect your references, but I don't know B. K., it ain't my mentor, the world is full of rich people, all aren't mediatized.

PS : Early I've posted a video with someone reaching 10M from 200USD in live, it should have been deleted but you'll find it on youtube.

We speak different language, I'm sorry.

There is only one law about the financial markets RISK and I pointed out it in the previous pages: "The question it's all around the RISK you are willing to take for your trading capital" this sentence tells a very wise thing if you can understand it. In other words: everything is subjective.

I've my customized mindset and I try to explain my points to others-->I'm not saying to others to take little risks like me but I point out my mindset and open their mind on that law. In that way nobody can cry when he/she will lose important capitals--->because it would have been predictable. I think to be one of the most conservative trader in the world along with Paul Tudor Johnes  :D  and I'm fine in that way. STOP.

Bruce Knover is one of the most mediatized trader in the world, I guess you don't read many book or financial review.

With paper trading, I have made 11K this month so far. I dont have 100K to invest so I cant hold big positions. My live account is always $1/pip or less so it takes time.

Carmine Pinto:

We speak different language, I'm sorry.

There is only one law about the financial markets RISK and I pointed out it in the previous pages: "The question it's all around the RISK you are willing to take for your trading capital" this sentence tells a very wise thing if you can understand it. In other words: everything is subjective.

I've my customized mindset and I try to explain my points to others-->I'm not saying to others to take little risks like me but I point out my mindset and open their mind on that law. In that way nobody can cry when he/she will lose important capitals--->because it would have been predictable. I think to be one of the most conservative trader in the world along with Paul Tudor Johnes :D

Bruce Knover is one of the most mediatized trader in the world, I guess you don't read many book or financial review.

P.T.J, B.K okay okay okay, you know a lot of people and beautiful people - I'm not sure how you're taking profit from - and I don't want to know - but what's sure is that you're wise enough to not risk your whole life on a single deal. 

Risk management is definitively part of the game, on that point, you're true. 

snakeyankee:
With paper trading, I have made 11K this month so far. I dont have 100K to invest so I cant hold big positions. My live account is always $1/pip or less so it takes time.

snakeyankee where you at right now? 5%-10% from the start? and how long did it take if i might ask

Also sounds like a hands-on experience thanks for the participation

Icham Aidibe:

P.T.J, B.K okay okay okay, you know a lot of people and beautiful people - I'm not sure how you're taking profit from - and I don't want to know - but what's sure is that you're wise enough to not risk your whole life on a single deal. 

Risk management is definitively part of the game, on that point, you're true. 

In fact.

However, a doubt arises in myself: are you a trader?

It is just impossible that you don't know P.T.J. or B.K.

Carmine Pinto:

In fact.

However, a doubt arises in myself: are you a trader?

It is just impossible that you don't know P.T.J. or B.K.

Ya habibi :-)

I don't know P.T.J, B.K but I make 50k a month. You do know P.T.J,B.K, you don't make 50k a month. Maybe should you read less financial review and spend more time improving your low-risk-conservative-strategy ? 

Icham Aidibe:

Ya habibi :-)

I don't know P.T.J, B.K but I make 50k a month. You do know P.T.J,B.K, you don't make 50k a month. Maybe should you read less financial review and spend more time improving your low-risk-conservative-strategy ? 

How do you know that I don't make 50K a month?

You make me laugh :D

Carmine Pinto:

How do you know that I don't make 50K a month?

You make me laugh :D

You called it an illusion in an above post. 

You make me smile :-)

Icham Aidibe:

You called it an illusion in an above post. 

You make me smile :-)

Illusion yes, but starting with small capitals if you would read accurately the first message of the topic: maybe now you know why is important to read much more :D

So, you already know what is my working capital? I never mentioned how much I take on monthly basis and I will never do it because It is simply not in my style, instead, your style is to claim that you make 50K. Very nice attitude, congratulations! :D

I reinforce my convintion that you are not even a trader.

Actually you understood not even 10% of my speechs, but I understand you: maybe because you need to think about to make your 500K monthly, sorry 50K :D

You make me smile 2 times :-)

-How much risk are you welling to take

-10% drawdown "not more than"

-Bruce Kovner "didn't recognize the name at first but in 2016 i read the story of the taxi driver who turned 5 billion dollars"

I swear to God i didn't expect all this when i started this topic, not to ignore all the other posts they were all useful to me .. seems im on the right track and i will continue forward

Reason: