50k dollars a month - page 11

autotraderbra:

1- I don't understand how the markets work, but i think that nobody can do it either, nobody know what is really possible in the markets

2- you're right, if you are a professional, you need to start with a good capital to have a low drawdown, and still make money to live,  my point is just that i think is possible to start small and become big

Okay, but please don't make confusion here: you went from sayng that market is 100% predictable all the time to say that you (or even nobody) don't understand the market at all, it is a big jump!

I'll tell you how it works: there are structures perfectly structured in the main structure and there are other times when you have structures not perfectly structured at all in the main structure (that could be not perfectly structured itself)

Does it sound a bit tricky or too simple? (point of views) Well, it is just the fractal nature of the market but when I say "fractal nature" don't believe that all have a perfect order (far from it): structures will be broken all the time to give life to less important (and temporary) fractal structures that will confuse the trader (and here you need to accept a loss: you can't escape if you are a serious about trading), why is that? I repeat it for the n-time: market flow can't follow a perfectly rationale structure all the time due sudden events, fear, greed, mistakes (also done by larger sharks), price manipulations etc..

Do you see how much complexity?

Do you think that this can lead to perfect predictions or interpretations 100% of the time? Impossible.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that trading profitably is impossible but the less the capital the greater the improbability to the big growth venture.

I readed somewhere that if you want to get 2 million from the market, the best way to do it is to start with 1 million. Others said (ironically) that the best way to get 1 million from the market, is to start with 2 million: these things have been said by expert veteran traders, just to show you that nothing is simple and if you think with the simplified (or too much optimistic) attitude, you will come out from market BURN sooner than you think and just to show (to someone) that reading is an extremely VITAL attitude.

PennySeven:

What you are stating is illogical, that is, logically incorrect or ABSOLUTELY WRONG ( or ABSOLUTE NONSENSE as we say in the kitchen).

The amount of the capital is logically and mathematically irrelevant because it is an absolute formula. No matter what the amount of the initial capital, the Average Rate of Return      WILL     result in the mathematically calculable final result. 

It is simply maths. 

You do not have the power to alter the rules of mathematics.

You are doing mental masturbations -  with all due respect.

If you make that affermation, you understood very little about ODDS in trading.

Carmine Pinto:

You are doing mental masturbations -  with all due respect.

If you make that affermation, you understood very little about ODDS in trading.

What is the formula?

Is it this, perhaps? Capital x Rate of Return x Time = Profit?

So:   1 x 1.1 x 1 = 1.1

Continue that into infinity and you will arrive at Profit = Infinity                      with Capital   =  1   (ONE)        or 1 Billion   (ONE BILLION).

Am I wrong?

No. I am not wrong.

I state it correctly.

Prove me wrong in a formula - in maths (I am not a mathemetician, but, I know a person who is a brilliant mathematician. I may ask him to help me).

State the formula here that proves I am wrong. 

(Please refrain from referring to masturbations. I am an adult and I think all the people who read this are too.)

PennySeven:

What is the formula?

Is it this, perhaps? Capital x Rate of Return x Time = Profit?

So:   1 x 1.1 x 1 = 1.1

Continue that into infinity and you will arrive at Profit = Infinity                      with Capital   =  1   (ONE)        or 1 Billion   (ONE BILLION).

Am I wrong?

No. I am not wrong.

I state it correctly.

Prove me wrong in a formula - in maths (I am not a mathemetician, but, I know a person who is a brilliant mathematician. I may ask him to help me).

State the formula here that proves I am wrong. 

You are simply saying that you are capable to make "science-fiction percentages" (in Rate of Return terms if you want) every month that are capable to transform a little capital in a big capital in "n" years.

Are you capable of that?

What are the odds that you will burn your capital in the first year (or the first part of the initial year) if you are trading at such risk level? I'll tell you what are those odds: almost certainity.

Wake up man.

SafMoseSteve:

If this yes is not "i think yes - or there is a relation between this and that yes - or any other speculative kind of yes" then please point out real stories or forums, people who exist and succeeded in making money if anything

Thank you all but my question is not speculative its about whats real

Carmine Pinto:

You are simply saying that you are capable to make "science-fiction percentages" (in Rate of Return terms if you want) every month that are capable to transform a little capital in a big capital in "n" years.

Are you capable of that?

What are the odds that you will burn your capital in the first year (or the first part of the initial year) if you are trading at such risk level? I'll tell you what are those odds: almost certainity.

Wake up man.

1.1 or 10% is not science-fiction - in my opinion.  You regard that as "science fiction". Fine. You are entitled to that opinion. We disagree. So, we have an opportunity for a CFD, Contract for Difference.

That is all it amounts to: you and I are in the market and we have different views. 

That´s what makes markets.  

We are what make the markets: different opinions. 

End of story. 

Have a nice weekend.

Okay let's talk in points, because %tage is super-relative to deposit and risk.

PennySeven:

1.1 or 10% is not science-fiction - in my opinion.  You regard that as "science fiction". Fine. You are entitled to that opinion. We disagree. So, we have an opportunity for a CFD, Contract for Difference.

That is all it amounts to: you and I are in the market and we have different views. 

That´s what makes markets.  

We are what make the markets: different opinions. 

End of story. 

Have a nice weekend.

The truth is that your attitude is clearly childish, you will never do it with the math. The market does not work for you.
What you use is 50 leverage and 10 pips stop loss, it is easy to see that 20 losing deals and you are wiped out. 10 losing deals and you are about half way. 
Well, if you think you are not going to encounter that, with your fency indicator - think again.

Doing math and getting imaginery rich every child knows. 

Icham Aidibe:

Okay let's talk in points, because %tage is super-relative to deposit and risk.

PIPS!! not points!! 

When will you ever get to understand that!!

You are a slow learner, like I am :-)

We are birds of a feather. :-)

Amir Yacoby:

The truth is that your attitude is clearly childish, you will never do it with the math. The market does not work for you.
What you use is 50 leverage and 10 pips stop loss, it is easy to see that 20 losing deals and you are wiped out. 10 losing deals and you are about half way. 
Well, if you think you are not going to encounter that, with your fency indicator - think again.

Doing math and getting imaginery rich every child knows. 

I am not a child, neither are you. 

You are insulting me. Why do you bother writing all those words above when you are insulting me? I stop reading at "childish". You seem to enjoy wasting your time. You are wasting your time writing anything after you told me here in public: "your attitude is clearly childish."

But, thank you for insulting me. 

It reminds me of the fact that I do not belong here. 

There is a very interesting article on BBC right now about us belonging where we fit in. I certainly do not fit in here with people like you who describe other users as "childish". 

Thank you again. 

I wish it was possible to delete my account over here. 

It is not. 

I have to beg the "Service Desk" to do that. 

They take ages to do anything, according to Sergey. 

I am not a beggar.

Reason: