50k dollars a month - page 8

PennySeven:

Exactly! Strange isn´t  it? 

maybe he's just kidding us, because i see that he uses TA is several pictures from his profile

autotraderbra:
maybe he's just kidding us, because i see that he uses TA is several pictures from his profile

Maybe :-)

Maybe i am but what difference will it bring for YOU ?

Why are you talking about me ?

You should be making money and none of this should bother you or take up any of your time.

And you won't see any successful traders here, they are just busy making money they do not have the time or feel the need to discuss this nonsense here.

I scan the board regularly to remove spam but i just can't help responding here because this is a whole new level of nonsense it actually puts a very big smile on my face.

Please continue.

PennySeven:

What I find interesting and an eye-opener, is that the moderators, on the one hand, seem to be against the general idea that it is possible to make lots of money in the market. On the other hand, they promote everything Meta Quotes and everything offered and sold on this site. 

We live and learn. 

It seems that they support the notion that you can make money in the markets using what Meta Quotes has to offer. But, not lots of money. Definitely not 50k per month. 

I do not understand that way of thinking, but I am all eyes and ears to learn the reason for that way of thinking and acting. 

I certainly find it an interesting phenomenon to try and understand.

It was said that "flying is impossible" 'til the plane has been invented. :-)

Some believed in the first testimonies of flying machine (photos, videos), others didn't, until they made it.

Easy uh ?

Icham Aidibe:

It was said that "flying is impossible" 'til the plane has been invented. :-)

Some believed in the first testimonies of flying machine (photos, videos), others didn't, until they made it.

Easy uh ?

Yes, I agree 100% with you. 

One day, a long time ago, someone said for the first time ever: The world is round. :-)

Marco vd Heijden:

It is the exact opposite.

You can start to make 50k when you have the ability to move markets. 

According to the Bank for International Settlements, foreign-exchange trading increased to an average of $5.3 trillion a day. To put this into perspective, this averages out to be $220 billion per hour.

I doubt it could move for the one trading @ maxlotsize ? Am I wrong ?

Ever heard of pumping and dumping ?

You can split capital and use segmentation if you have enough this can go on for a while and then you simply $

It just boggles my mind that there are people claiming that strategy stops working when you have more or too much capital.

This goes against any logical model i mean does it mean that you and your $10 account have the highest chance on success ?

Come on !

PennySeven:

Yes, I agree 100% with you. 

One day, a long time ago, someone said for the first time ever: The world is round, not flat. :-)

Impossible. Absolutely impossible. Perfectly impossible.

Until airspace program took photo of, but yet not possible, it could be an US-Russian conspiracy.

Then google earth : "Oh maybe." 

"Nothing new under the sun." - Bible.

Yes yes ! roll in the 'flat earthers" !!! haha

I still wonder about that moon landing too ...

Marco vd Heijden:

Clearly, very clearly nobody here is even close to making 50k a month.

And nobody will ever come close to that if you continue this nonsense.

Icham Aidibe:

Ya habibi :-)

I don't know P.T.J, B.K but I make 50k a month. You do know P.T.J,B.K, you don't make 50k a month. Maybe should you read less financial review and spend more time improving your low-risk-conservative-strategy ? 

You are wrong Marco.

Icham Aidibe is the one that make 50K (per month) and she doesn't even need to know Bruce Knover or study and read financial reviews :D

What is very clear here, is that as long as childhood discussions like these are keep to going on, my interest in partecipation will decrease vertically here.

Reason: