Can somebody give me a EA that makes money? - page 26

skywalker99:
hello, linuxser,

you use what indicator for now?might to share? hahaha..just joke..

now i damn down.i lose many bucks already..i really need some help from friend..i try many indicator but still no many profit..all only can trust about 50 %only..so sad..hope can help me..

If your refer to the one explained in the ebook, Price channel is a very popular indicator used in many strategies.

Files:

thanks

Linuxser:
If your refer to the one explained in the ebook, Price channel is a very popular indicator used in many strategies.

hi linuxser,

thanks for your helping..i will try it!! hope can help to profit..linuxser,u got ym?can i add you??

funny thread~~ ---

I have found some universal truths about ea's.

a.) 99.9 lose money. I can show you at least a thousand that do for sure over time. !

Index of /_MT4_Experts

these will get you started.! These all have at least 2 issues that will make them all failures.

b.) IF you have a massively profitable ea,, why would you sell it?

If you can't attract at least a 100k in capital, within 6 months to take a cut. You really don't know what your doing. They sure aint selling good ones on ebay.

c.) If you offered to show people how to code eas' that can do just about anything, no one would take you up on it anyway. They would take the easy way out.

Mql - Metatrader Development Course | www.metatrader.info

There are so many, many more features once you learn to code versus the

"site" ea's.

d.) forex trading aint' easy or there would be many, many millionaires.

e.) backtesting is a joke...check my statment below.... Anyone interested in a losing ea?!! This one goes straight up in profit...try it live and your toast~!

just my 2cts. !

Files:

ajk:
funny thread~~ ---

I have found some universal truths about ea's.

a.) 99.9 lose money. I can show you at least a thousand that do for sure over time. !

Index of /_MT4_Experts

these will get you started.! These all have at least 2 issues that will make them all failures.

b.) IF you have a massively profitable ea,, why would you sell it?

If you can't attract at least a 100k in capital, within 6 months to take a cut. You really don't know what your doing. They sure aint selling good ones on ebay.

c.) If you offered to show people how to code eas' that can do just about anything, no one would take you up on it anyway. They would take the easy way out.

Mql - Metatrader Development Course | www.metatrader.info

There are so many, many more features once you learn to code versus the

"site" ea's.

d.) forex trading aint' easy or there would be many, many millionaires.

e.) backtesting is a joke...check my statment below.... Anyone interested in a losing ea?!! This one goes straight up in profit...try it live and your toast~!

just my 2cts. !

Look This, its free for u

Files:

Hello mas_awoo5182,

Wow. That is imppressive. Can you post your ea and the set file for that backtest you did?

Thank You,

Jeff

mas_awoo5182:
Look This, its free for u

azjeff:
Hello mas_awoo5182,

Wow. That is imppressive. Can you post your ea and the set file for that backtest you did?

Thank You,

Jeff

Sorry for set i don't have it, u can got MY EA on thread EA M series based on OZFX.

for input setting u can reference on backtest result, see parameter.

Thanks

Test the expert with the broker that you plan to trade with, and only live test will decide if the expert is good or bad, demo feed is not the same as live feed

We can argue and debate this point, but I am talking from my own experiance, personally I am ready to blow small mini accounts more than once before i put any real money into an expert.

it cost less than 50$ to blow a mini and with some broker you can manage with 10$ , you will lose a lot more if you trade the expert on a live standard account.

Second if you have no idea about MT4 programming , and you don't know how the expert works then don't waste time testing it, unless you are involved in the development of the expert or you are a REAL trader.

I know this guy who post his statement on a fourm and brag about it, it has been more than 3 months and the expert is doing well, this person send me a version of his expert and I was able to backtest it, his expert has a martingle engine that is ready to fire and blow the account , its only time before his demo account blow up, but some people might have bought the expert and don't know about the hidden monster inside the expert.

People likes to be fooled, today someone added me on msn , he wanted to buy an expert from me, without knowing if I am doing good or bad in my trades,for a start I NEVER sell anything, second just because I have a couple of hunderd posts doesn't mean I am a good trader, some of those posts are simple crap, I know because I made those posts.

BTW anyone can prepare a fake statement so guys, trust your own tests only.

A guy on ebay, sends me an update for his expert evey week , the price for that expert is 100K$ , I am sure you can easly find him , every week he change something as ask me to delete the previous expert, and every test the expert blow the at least 20% of the account , and that expert worth a 100,000 $ , somehow I find this funny.

in forex trust no one but your self, learning MT4 is not difficult, learning how to trade is not difficult, take for example Dan7974 , he started with crazy ideas , last one i think he claimed to make lots of money and bought an island, then he went quite and came back to ask relevant question in MT4, One day he will come up with a good expert or at least become a good trader, i like his spirit he keeps trying.

Sorry for the long post, but the whole idea of asking others to direct you to a profitable experts is waste of time, you worked hard to earn your money, so spend some time and learn MT4 and do your own test

Those who have easy money and wants to be fooled, they can send me PM and I will give them a profitable expert for a donation of 2000$ , I grantee it would be 100% profitable

note :

profitable means the expert will close the first trade on profit, after that I am not responsible for the future performance

Good luck

Alan

azjeff:
Hello mas_awoo5182,

Thank You,

Jeff

I dont know if its the same, but look what i found..

Files:
myozfx1.zip  17 kb

hellkas:
I dont know if its the same, but look what i found..

is it EA or indicators collections on your zip file ??

tcl:
is it EA or indicators collections on your zip file ??

hi tcl...

The "My OzFx Squeeze" its EA's.. The others its indicators..

In the zip file you've 2 templates files, put in the template folders..