I am disappointed in the FOREX market :.( - page 7

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Whoever has a good TC is not in discussion with anyone.

That's true. But if you don't look around and stew in your own juices, you won't get anything new yourself.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Whoever has a good TC is out of the question.

The bad ones don't seem to interest anyone anymore either. Look at the list of topics. Apart from code examples and topics there are no more interesting. The only thing you may get here is code. But the man doesn't code in this language, doesn't trade on this terminal and generally uses other markets. I like skiing, but I go to the chess club.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Of course not. R and Python are used here, as well as C++, etc. By the way, MQL differs from ANSI C++ only in details.

I don't see any discussion of broad examples here, neither of R or Python. Probably, it would be more logical to discuss them in appropriate forums, because the volume and quality of information on them is greater there.

Flash555:

An interest club is when specific ideas are discussed, results are compared and so on. This is practically nonexistent here. A club for programming interests in this language is more appropriate. But a human doesn't use this language. What else is this "club" for? A club to distill the words from nothing to nothing? It is, of course, not my business, I just do not understand, I get worried when I do not understand).

Most of the threads in here are a bubblegum. This one, for example. But you're in it.

And you have plenty of topics about MQL-language and specific codes - go ahead and discuss them. Who-what's stopping you? Why are you here, in this thread? By the way, the code is the last and easiest thing in the program. In the West, a coder is one of the lowest paid positions).

Flash555:

The bad ones don't seem to interest anyone anymore either. Look at the list of topics. Apart from code examples and topics, there are no more interesting ones. The only thing you can get here is code. But the man doesn't code in this language, doesn't trade on this terminal and generally uses other markets. I like skiing, but I go to the chess club.

All this from the fact that many people still do not understand what kind of robot they are suitable for and do not do their job, disturbing others.

Flash555:

I don't see any discussion of broad examples here, neither R nor Python. It would probably be more logical to discuss them in the relevant forums, because the amount and quality of information on them is greater there.

The applied matters here are trade. Why discuss C++, R, Python etc.? - Take a book and read it. If something is not clear in MQL, you'll find the documentation.

The MQL discussion is on the level of how to identify MAC crossings. No, well, you have to do it too, there are beginners.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Most of the threads here are a waste of space. This one, for example. But you participate in it.

And there are a lot of topics on the MQL language and specific codes. By the way, the code is the last and easiest thing in a program. In the West a coder is one of the lowest-paid positions).

Well, I'm not the one who declared where I am, what I trade or if I trade at all.) If I was trading through something else, I would have gone to that "club".

That is the point, it is logical that if you are not here because of the language, it means because of the ideas. But they do not appear here as it has already been said not only by me. In the tops are almost always flooded topics.

So it turns out, or topics on the code, or flooding. Where did you see ideas here that here more than in other forums. Remove the old threads and the forum will become purely technical.

I wonder where else can you find such a place for trader topics where ideas are discussed as on this forum in its prime time.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Applied business is commerce here. Why discuss C++, R, Python, etc.? - Take a book and read it. If something is not clear in MQL - there is a documentation.

The MQL discussion is on the level of how to identify MAC crossings. If you are a beginner you don't need it either.

Why did you transfer the subject to me? I've never said anything that it bothers me, you start talking about Pythons and other stuff. I said I wanted to understand your motivation for being here.

And you keep dodging the question, now to me, now to the beginners.

Flash555:

I wondered where else to find such a place for traders' topics, where ideas are discussed, as in this forum in its best years.

On ATS, imho, only here. I have never tried to answer all these questions, but I have never asked them.

If you don't like it, just use the concept of "ace of means". If you do not like it - so at least it is clear what people do, what they dig.

Not enough, you say, so interesting ideas do not lie around, they do not need much).

Yuriy Asaulenko:

On ATS, imho, only here. The stock exchange forums are more about manual trading - on ATS there is nothing at all.

There's the MoD theme - ideas and methods are a dime a dozen. If you do not like it - so at least it is clear what people do, what they dig.

It makes sense to discuss NS for those who know what data and how to give it as an input, and then it is probably not so important what method to use to wrap up this knowledge. The NS itself is only a shell. It doesn't seem logical to start the analysis with a wrapper. How do you know what people dig, maybe they have nothing else to do, it's their hobby. Digging up everything for them now. You have to think with your own brains.

Maybe they already know exactly how to apply this or that method in their design, so they are digging. They will dig with a specific purpose, and you with your repetitions will stupidly dig method for the sake of method. It is not the method itself that is valuable, but the ideas on how and where to apply it.

Reason: