90% Winning strategy with Renko Chart.(Actually works 90%..wow) - page 2

Jox90:
This strategy is not profitable. I made a quick ea and saw the results: bad.

maybe you can attach a screenshot to show when it fails and near bars. otherwise people should trust your words

JonahHasArrived:

Very simple. Use the standard 8-10 pips renko bars, I prefer 8 pips.

If you wanna use bitcoin, set it at 14000 pips(which is about 10 pips).

So you wanna go to the four hour chart, and look for 3 bars and one candle reverse. After you see the price action setup, enter on the 2nd bar(in pictures). For me I put my take profit at the end of the 2nd bar, so I'm guranteed 10 pips every trade.

Also, to see if it's a legitimate 3 bar reversal switch to the 1hr back to the 4hr. If the 3 bars setup dissappear, don't TRADE! I Repeat do not take the trade. If it still shows up the setup when you switch time frames, ok then those are permanent renko bars that will stay there.

Here's how many times it worked on bitcoin. x is for lost, blue line is for win:

If you travel scroll over left more, you will see it worked pretty much all the time, even though there were losers at times

I am using Renko now and It is really 90% profitable... 

I am new 

Osman Goni #:
I am new 

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/381853

Me too! I don't know what's happening here 😕 

I have a friend who tells me unless someone can show you a certified earnings report, then don't believe it to be profitable.  Lot's of scammers out there claiming they are profitable.  I had to design EA's that hid the tp and sl because the brokers are corrupt.  Many EA's run good in demo, because they let you make money there, but once you go live your toast.  Before I hid my tp and sl in my EA'S, I would run mine in demo for months with amazing profits, then live was toasted.  It wasn't until I hid the tp and sl from them that I was making money in live demo. 

Jonathan Mcbrine #:
I have a friend who tells me unless someone can show you a certified earnings report, then don't believe it to be profitable.  Lot's of scammers out there claiming they are profitable.  I had to design EA's that hid the tp and sl because the brokers are corrupt.  Many EA's run good in demo, because they let you make money there, but once you go live your toast.  Before I hid my tp and sl in my EA'S, I would run mine in demo for months with amazing profits, then live was toasted.  It wasn't until I hid the tp and sl from them that I was making money in live demo. 
read post for example.
Can backtest results be too good to be true?
Can backtest results be too good to be true?
  • www.mql5.com
Tested on nasdaq from 12th oct to 5th nov using real tick data from my own broker and low risk trades 0...

A key issue here as I see it is in regards to the stop loss. Particularly at higher timeframe settings, price can do all sorts of craziness during that window of time... so how do we know where to set a stop loss based on these charts?

This as I understand it is why it's recommended to use very low timeframes with renko bricks (e.g. 1m max); i.e. so we're not waiting too long for price changes to get printed.

Correct me if I'm wrong? I'm coming from the world of TradingView so I'm used to using renkos on that platform. 😀

William Roeder #:
  1. Yes, many people know how to code.
         How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
              Only ask questions with yes/no answers if you want "yes" or "no" as the answer.

2. You have only four choices:
    1. Search for it. Do you expect us to do your research for you?

2. Beg at:

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
      MT5: Begin learning to code it.
      If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Code Base.
                Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2019.08.21

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help 2017.04.21

how about changing ( 2.Beg at : ) to ask at : .... ? would be more respectfull .. 2 point if you dont like it skip it some people actually intrested . 

Reason: