Download MetaTrader 5

Using All CPU Cores

To add comments, please log in or register
Trader2381
Trader2381  
How can mt5 use all cpu cores? Right now, it only uses one core, which is the one that I assign it to by right-clicking and pressing "select". Thank you :)
Files:
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

I do not find the reply on the forum ... so - I am re-posting this summary (may be - you will find the answer by yourself sorry) :

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

All (not yet) about Strategy Tester, Optimization and Cloud

angevoyageur, 2013.08.20 19:47

A must ! Before using it or asking any question : please read the Online Help  (Also accessible by F1 on your MT5 platform)

Strategy Tester

For Traders

For Programmers

Optimization

Cloud

Announce of the launch : MQL5 Cloud Network launched.

As Users

As Providers (agents)

Work in progress, stay tuned !

Trader2381
Trader2381  
Trader2381:
How can mt5 use all cpu cores? Right now, it only uses one core, which is the one that I assign it to by right-clicking and pressing "select". Thank you :)
thanks, I already read through the documentation and didn't find an answer. "Allow to use > local agents" is selected but it only uses 1 agent (1 core) instead of using all of the cores which is what it is capable of/supposed to do, right?
Jozsef Bognar
Jozsef Bognar  
Trader2381:
thanks, I already read through the documentation and didn't find an answer. "Allow to use > local agents" is selected but it only uses 1 agent (1 core) instead of using all of the cores which is what it is capable of/supposed to do, right?

Hi,

If you run only one settings, 1 core will be used.

If you run optimization, all cores will be used. 

Trader2381
Trader2381  
waltergibson:

Hi,

If you run only one settings, 1 core will be used.

If you run optimization, all cores will be used. 

ok, thank you :)
To add comments, please log in or register