Using All CPU Cores

How can mt5 use all cpu cores? Right now, it only uses one core, which is the one that I assign it to by right-clicking and pressing "select". Thank you :)
Files:
mt5_agents.png  21 kb

I do not find the reply on the forum ... so - I am re-posting this summary (may be - you will find the answer by yourself sorry) :

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

All (not yet) about Strategy Tester, Optimization and Cloud

angevoyageur, 2013.08.20 19:47

A must ! Before using it or asking any question : please read the Online Help  (Also accessible by F1 on your MT5 platform)

Strategy Tester

For Traders

For Programmers

Optimization

Cloud

Announce of the launch : MQL5 Cloud Network launched.

As Users

As Providers (agents)

Work in progress, stay tuned !

Trader2381:
How can mt5 use all cpu cores? Right now, it only uses one core, which is the one that I assign it to by right-clicking and pressing "select". Thank you :)
thanks, I already read through the documentation and didn't find an answer. "Allow to use > local agents" is selected but it only uses 1 agent (1 core) instead of using all of the cores which is what it is capable of/supposed to do, right?

Trader2381:
thanks, I already read through the documentation and didn't find an answer. "Allow to use > local agents" is selected but it only uses 1 agent (1 core) instead of using all of the cores which is what it is capable of/supposed to do, right?

Hi,

If you run only one settings, 1 core will be used.

If you run optimization, all cores will be used. 

waltergibson:

Hi,

If you run only one settings, 1 core will be used.

If you run optimization, all cores will be used. 

ok, thank you :)
Reason: