3. What is trading?
4. What is scalping?
5. The Heikin Ashi chart
6. The scalping setup
7. Risk and Money Management
8. Make a decision!

Book 2: Practical Examples
1. Scalping with Technical Analysis
2. How do I Interpret Heikin Ashi Charts?
3. When do I Get In?
4. When do I Get Out?
5. Working with Price Objectives
6. Heikin Ashi Scalping in Practice
7. Does Technical Analysis Help While Heikin Ashi Scalping?
A. Support and Resistance
B. Swing High and Swing Low of the Past Days
C. The Importance of the Round Number in Forex
8. How do I Recognize Trend Days?
9. How do I Scalp Trend Days?
10. Conclusion

Book 3: How Do I Rate my Trading Results?
1. The Trading Journal as a weapon
2. The first 12 weeks of a new Scalper
- Week 1
- Week 2
- Week 3
- Week 4
- Week 5
- Week 6
- Week 7
- Week 8
- Week 9
- Week 10
- Week 11
- Week 12
3. How is Jenny doing now?
4. Scalping is a Business

Book 4: Trading Is Flow Business

1. Only Trade When it's Fun
2. When Not to Trade
3. The Best Trading Hours For:
A. Forex Traders
B. Index Traders
C. Crude Traders
4. Why Fast Scalping is Better than a Few Well-considered Trades
5. Discipline is Easier in Flow
6. Warning and Control Instruments
7. When You Win, Be Aggressive and Be Defensive When You Lose
Dr Matthias Hammelsbeck
Meztiza Ako:

I'm planning to read this... Is this a good one?

Yes. Very good. 
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Something Interesting to Read December 2013

Sergey Golubev, 2013.12.25 08:14

Expert Advisor Programming for Metatrader 5: Creating Automated Trading Systems in the Mql5 Language (Paperback)

The first guide to programming in MQL5 is here! "Expert Advisor Programming for MetaTrader 5" is a practical guide to creating automated trading strategies in the MQL5 language. Take advantage of MetaTrader 5's new features and take your trading to the next level! You'll learn how to program expert advisors quickly and easily using a ready-made framework created by an experienced MQL programmer. This book will teach you the following concepts: Learn the basics of MQL5, including variables and data types, operators, functions, event handlers, and object-oriented programming. Place, modify and close market and pending orders. Calculate, verify and add stop loss and take profit prices to an open position. Add a flexible trailing stop and/or break even stop to your strategy. Manage your trade risk with money management. Use pending orders to scale in and out of positions. Use price, time and indicator data in your expert advisors. Control program execution by trading on new bar open, and add flexible trade timers to your strategies. Walk through the creation of several basic trading strategies from start to finish. Inform the user with dialog boxes, email alerts, mobile notifications and sounds. Draw trend lines, arrows and text labels on the chart. Read and write data to CSV files. Learn the basics of creating indicators, scripts and libraries in MetaEditor. Debug, test and optimize your trading strategy. And much more! Whether you're an experienced programmer moving from MQL4, or a novice just starting with MQL5, this book will give you the foundation to quickly program fully-featured and robust trading systems. All programs and source code files featured in the book are available for download at the book's official website at Expert Advisor Programming for MetaTrader - MQL4 and MQL5 book

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Simplifying Forex: Beginner to Professional in 3,000 words by Diego Jose Villegas Delgado

This book contains all that is needed to understand the Forex market and simplifies the learning process of currency trading online.

From a professional perspective based on years of experience, analyzes the factors that generate reliable investment opportunities and guidelines to follow for beginners can develop quickly, genuine trading systems able to dominate the world's biggest financial market.

Seb King
Seb King  

The Mental Game of Trading by Jared Tendler

Very good book!