Do you want to invest with a little amount?

It is safe to invest with a little amount especially if you are new in trading activity. Investing amount of money is not appropriate for the beginners. What do you think?

Whoever invests more than he can afford to lose at any time is on a way to become poor not rich

Melle:
It is safe to invest with a little amount especially if you are new in trading activity. Investing amount of money is not appropriate for the beginners. What do you think?

It's not the amount that you invest matters. In fact it's the risk you take per trade. For me I always remind myself to never risk more than 3% of my capital per trade.

I try to do as little as possible and to earn as much as I can.

It is not about the money you invest.. it is about the way you trade... you may invest 10.000$ but for each order use only 10%.. in this way you'll guarantee your long trading.. and the possibility of success is higher... but if you deposit 10.000$ and trade at once.. you'll assuredly be a loser!

in my thinking one sided it is right for the beginners to make investment after getting the full knowledge about forex trading as if they keep on making investment in forex trading then they would on losing money here so it is always a good to take step with small investment and i am agree with this.

Melle:

With no investment- I joined trade1on1.com on friday and guess what------ my account is $250 with only 3 games.

Beginners like us can make quick and easy money with this broker. Challenge your friends in forex and take their money in your pocket.

I find it very interesting- we don't have to buy signal from others or robots- wasting money on these things,

Simply take advantage of my trading skills and make some money with trade1on1. It's a lot of fun when you beat someone and challnege them to come again.......... go for a try ----it;s totally unique......

watch their video in youtube------http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmAdEC_EigU

It's good for beginners. For example, I started trading with the micro account at my current broker Weltrade. At least, it allows not to lose a big amount of money and try trading on the real market.

We can test the market with a small investment to avoid unnecessary risks.

Trader should start trading with small investment and after making good and reasonable profit then they should go for big investment and they will be able to generate a good profit from risky Forex market.

yes littl amount is safe for beginners. I am working with forex market since last 2 years. Some times i invest in it . some times I do trading on forum bonus. I will suggest for new comers to check their skills of trading with low investment.

Reason: