Trading on PIP Range Bars !! - page 21

I think it is not necessary to stay on the subject of Renko friends.

Desander, thanks for the idea of Renko, very thankful to you.

Hy,

everybody in holidays ??

desander:
Hello everone, As promissed, my final Renko-Trading template. On the attached chart you will find the simple rules. You can use this method on all currency pairs. I have set the s-Renko bars EA BarRange @ 3 pips on the template, but you can trade with more or less pip-bars as you like. Let me know after some trading how you liked it... Extra indicators to install : GBP Filter.exe ADX Bars.mq4 Install EA (s-Renko bars.exe) in Expert folder Install template in template-folder Gilbert.

Hello,

Has somebody the MQ4 files of the ea expert s-Renko bars.exe

and from the GBP Filter.exe because i have take someone to make me an full automated strategy . So if anyone can have this textfiles to add to my strategy,let me know

Thank you

Hy,

It s a dead thread,nobody has tried this strategy? I will surely do an ea for automated trading.....

Bye

desander

first of all I want to thank you, simply all your work are amazing and very useful !

I want to share some that I`ve read some where, wrotte by some guy named "forex_for_life":

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/197763/page18

posts # 1 and 2.

Basically the idea is if we can apply all your incredible systems BUT with range bars. worth the effort? are really that difference? either is better?

again thank A LOT

best regards.

Very sorry about above link. The correct one is:

Difference between Range bars and Renko bars. - Forex-TSD

jusiur:
Very sorry about above link. The correct one is: Difference between Range bars and Renko bars. - Forex-TSD

Thanks for the correct link..

Hello,

hi every one

Please could some one help to find indicator or code that would count ticks or pips movement up or down from every recent opening positon buy or sell

please can someone help to find

thanks

Hi there , i am having trouble trying to down load them to ninjatrader , i no your system is good as i have been using ninjatrader for some time now and it lookes very good , could you lend me a hand please , my email is daniel349@hotmail.co.uk i am using PFG it has its own data feed . Thank you

Reason: